They're talking about us

The borrowing is secured against anticipated revenue and KP say they will guarantee that debt in the event of default.

Your problem arises if KP are no longer good for it.

Leicester to reveal estimated annual losses of £119.5MILLION - the highest in the Premier League - after signing just one player this summer and selling £70m Wesley Fofana to Chelsea​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...sses-119-5MILLION-highest-Premier-League.html

This is all part of the negative energy around the club. The media is circling. They know it's a popular read with all this doom and gloom and would be a hell of story. "FROM CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN 6 SEASONS."

All of this needs to stop as soon as. Obviously we have no control over what the media write but this whole negative energy vibe needs to stop. Back the players, back the club, start to see a way out with or without Brendan. We have a good squad, with some good players and are one or two wins away from safety. It's an awful start but we can definitely get out of this. First order of business, sack the manager. If that doesn't happen then beat Villa should be the only focus.

Darren Bent claims Brendan Rodgers wants to be sacked

Analysing those comments, talkSPORT pundit Bent reckons Rodgers wants the Foxes board to call time on his reign.

“They’re in a bit of a mess,” he said. “The comments that the manager has made, ‘this isn’t a club it was a couple of years ago’, that just tells me that wants to be sacked. He doesn’t want to walk away from it because he’ll lose a lot of money.

“He wants to get sacked. You look at the comments Scott Parker made at Bournemouth about needing help and bodies, he kept coming out challenging the board. It’s almost as though saying to everybody else, ‘it’s not my fault, it’s their fault’.

“Even if you continue with the comments that Brendan Rodgers made, ‘we needed help and we haven’t been able to do that’. He understands the fans frustrations, they see all their rivals getting all these players and he’s not getting any. It’s quite clearly saying, ‘it’s not my fault, I wanted the players, but we’re not getting the players in’.

“I’m a big fan of his, but I do think that it has become a bit stale and I definitely think he doesn’t want to walk away, but him himself, he’s asking politely, ‘I want the sack’.”

The opinions of three blokes who know **** all about the club, fantastic. Highlights: “he took over from Ranieri” and “the owner was still alive”. Why would you not even google the club or people you’re about to discuss?
They genuinely may as well have just hummed one continuous note for 5 minutes. It would have been just as insightful.

TBF I listen to quite a bit of 606 and Monday Night Club and Sutton has always been a big backer of Brendan, even though he thinks he left for a smaller club.

He's changed his tune in the past few weeks and has been saying he'll want to leave as he'll see us as damaging his reputation.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663