They're talking about us

Pulling double duty eh?

Mockery reporting Spurs game maybe in doubt due to the demands on the police for the state funeral

Yeah I thought that might be the case for all the London games next weekend

Some quotes from Danny Ward in his Times interview: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/4bd5159c-303b-11ed-96fb-e8279a2aa443

He describes his own start as "probably average". He explains this as "a confidence thing."

On being asked why the team had made such a poor start, her said “If we knew then we wouldn’t be in this position,"

“We’re not thinking about a relegation battle, we know what we’ve got in the changing room and around the club.

We’re disappointed with the start we’ve made and that we’ve not hit the levels that we know we can but we’re all calm, we know what we can do and what we can still achieve this season."

I know that you can't really read too much into an interview where the player is trained not to say anything of substance, but this does seem to suggest that the players haven't quite grasped the seriousness of the situation we're in. If the players think that they're too good to be relegated, I really fear for us.

Some quotes from Danny Ward in his Times interview: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/4bd5159c-303b-11ed-96fb-e8279a2aa443

He describes his own start as "probably average". He explains this as "a confidence thing."

On being asked why the team had made such a poor start, her said “If we knew then we wouldn’t be in this position,"

“We’re not thinking about a relegation battle, we know what we’ve got in the changing room and around the club.

We’re disappointed with the start we’ve made and that we’ve not hit the levels that we know we can but we’re all calm, we know what we can do and what we can still achieve this season."

I know that you can't really read too much into an interview where the player is trained not to say anything of substance, but this does seem to suggest that the players haven't quite grasped the seriousness of the situation we're in. If the players think that they're too good to be relegated, I really fear for us.

Yep. Our aim is staying up but we won't accept we're in a relegation battle. We're ****ed if we don't send the **** packing asap.

Isn't the funeral on the Monday?

London will be full of Union Jack wearing spanners, and a load of yanks, all weekend, camping out all over the funeral route

Will be travel chaos, and the whole of the 43 Police forces in England will be there trying to manage it - meaning none spare for football

Clearly the main problem is Rodgers, that’s obvious to everyone. But the playing staff is at the same time at least some of the problem.
Part, but unfair. The strategy is weird. We stop playing to our strengths ages ago and he’s hell bent on square pegs in round holes.

Part, but unfair. The strategy is weird. We stop playing to our strengths ages ago and he’s hell bent on square pegs in round holes.
You’re suggesting Perez isn’t a left back? N’d’i’d’i isn’t a Centre Back?

Madness

You’ll be saying Gray isn’t a striker next

Ward

Justin
Soyuncu
Evans
Faes
Castagne

Tielemans
Ndidi
KDH/Maddison

Maddison/Barnes

Vardy

Apart from Faes for Fofana, when did we last play this 3-5-2/5-3-2?

When did we last play 2 or 3 centre backs in the right positions?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463