They're talking about us

There is no longer any point in this thread.
It had a point when no-one spoke of us and every little article, comment about us was notable.
Now we dominate Radio 5 every day, we get pages in the press ever day, people in bars everywhere talk about us.
It all renders this thread redundant.
A better thread would be "They never bloody mention us" we could name and shame those in the media or e entertainment that never say anything at all about us

In years to come when the wave has been ridden and mediocrity returns, we will remember this time and this thread will be a wonderfully nostalgic place to re-live it all.

In years to come when the wave has been ridden and mediocrity returns, we will remember this time and this thread will be a wonderfully nostalgic place to re-live it all.
I agree, this thread is a lovely place. Of course, if we do end up declining, the powers may remove their own news articles to remove evidence that they once voted against the system.

Ha, Ha. Screw you guys, I'm moving onto bigger and better things. Next stop croissants on the Sunday Supplement discussing Harry Kane every week.

Er, hang on. It appears that the day I finally get published, the paper in question has closed down!

A coincidence, surely?
The Independent is closing down, but The I is going to continue, albeit it's being sold.

In Australia 'Footie' usually means rugby league or AFL in Melbourne.

Twice in the past 2 days I have overheard a different large group of Aussie 20 somethings talking about LCFC, and the realistic chances of doing something extra special this year.

Bit bonkers really.

Wanted to introduce myself as a real lifelong Leicester fan and tell them we will likely fck it up somewhere.

Big day today, kick off is 11pm. Wenger's mind games have got me, far too much time today to think about this result.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57