They're talking about us

I will make the bold prediction that we would have won with 11 players on the pitch. We would also have scored at least one more goal.

I will make the bold prediction that we would have won with 11 players on the pitch. We would also have scored at least one more goal.

I feel the same, we'd have shit'em

Perhaps this should have its own thread, 'they are not talking about us'. Frankly its quite nice, I don't have to keep up with BN's posts for one thing,never done so much reading since uni. But it does take the pressure off, Arseholes can revel in their victory, as can spurious, they now have cup games and Europe to focus on so the media will forget us for a while. enjoy the break, I'm sure they will be back.

Perhaps this should have its own thread, 'they are not talking about us'. Frankly its quite nice, I don't have to keep up with BN's posts for one thing,never done so much reading since uni. But it does take the pressure off, Arseholes can revel in their victory, as can spurious, they now have cup games and Europe to focus on so the media will forget us for a while. enjoy the break, I'm sure they will be back.

Aye, in April we've got 5 games but Man City and Spuds could well have 9. Arsenal could have 7.

CbXgruOWEAARAmj.jpg:large

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00