They're talking about us

"There are fears Nigel Pearson will try to poach Walsh"

Umm, to which club exactly? Last I saw he was unattached

The implication seems to be that Pearson is clever enough to know he can't do it without Walsh...and Walsh ain't moving until at least the end of the season (and hopefully not at all).

The implication seems to be that Pearson is clever enough to know he can't do it without Walsh...and Walsh ain't moving until at least the end of the season (and hopefully not at all).

I can't remember where I read it, maybe here but it was suggested that the reason Pearson hasn't got a new job yet is because he can't take Walsh and Shakespeare with him.

Wouldn't surprise me. Norwich might be our last three o'clock kick off

In years to come when the wave has been ridden and mediocrity returns, we will remember this time and this thread will be a wonderfully nostalgic place to re-live it all.

I’ve been following this thread from the start of the season, and really enjoyed some, if not all the articles that have been flagged up. I’ve also been reading a lot of negative shit that’s started to appear lately on the net. Not the sceptical, disbelieving, little old plucky, ‘bubble about to burst’ type of crap that was inevitable given our lowly status in the known football universe… but there is some real nasty, dirt-digging, (and just like our favourite ranty-wanky-Manc) vitriol and resentment starting to do the rounds. The last time I remember trawling through the media for Leicester City related articles of merit was back in the MON days. Keep it going, enjoy it while it’s happening… and as BN says these are your future memories.

I am getting a bit fed up with hearing every Leicester fan being interviewed use the phrase ‘living the dream’ though… surely it’s gone way beyond that now! :cool:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00