They're talking about us

And this is why we signed Islam Slimani instead . . .

Top lad. Well done.

Stayed at Watford, ended up relegated & basically remembered by no ****er.

Instead of getting champions league football.

Typical zero ambition modern Steve Bull type. Happy to be a big fish in a miniscule pond.

Also despite the big wedge he pocketed still couldn't afford a suit that fitted him when he did the half time shit on Sky.

****ing no mark.

I mean, if it's speed bump removal, champagne and director's boxes that please your mates who don't like climbing stairs that floats your boat, then indeed, fair do's. Just have no idea why this is in this thread. All very bizarre. Close season insanity occurring of course

That is just cringe
I mean, what a ****zilla he really is. It reminded me of that lad at school who always bullshitted about his dad's 300mph car and their holiday home in Benidorm when in fact it was a fourteen year old, brown Volvo estate and a caravan in Bognor.

What a piece of rotten flappage he really is.

I mean, what a ****zilla he really is. It reminded me of that lad at school who always bullshitted about his dad's 300mph car and their holiday home in Benidorm when in fact it was a fourteen year old, brown Volvo estate and a caravan in Bognor.

What a piece of rotten flappage he really is.
My mate used to say his dads car was gold and could do that speed and it was indeed a brown volvo estate.

How weird

Maybe if you'd been anything better than consistently woeful through last season Timmy, you might not be so worried. Just a thought.

Personally I don't think he's been as bad as some make out.
My thoughts are this, when he had been below par, there has not been anybody fit enough to come and take his place.
Therefore, he couldn't have a break, and also, if he did get minor niggles , he had to play
All this just made matters worse.

Same scenario for quite a few players

Maybe if you'd been anything better than consistently woeful through last season Timmy, you might not be so worried. Just a thought.

Has he ever been excellent for Leicester city? I don't think so. Bang average.

I don’t think it ever occurs to people like this that they are part of the problem. I bet Rodgers doesn’t think he is culpable either. Abdicate responsibility and leave someone else to clean up your mess. **** em.

Personally I don't think he's been as bad as some make out.
My thoughts are this, when he had been below par, there has not been anybody fit enough to come and take his place.
Therefore, he couldn't have a break, and also, if he did get minor niggles , he had to play
All this just made matters worse.

Same scenario for quite a few players
He hasn't. Anywhere near.

He was absolutely no worse than any single other player and much better on the whole than many.

For some reason, he became one of the pantomime villains but he's a very good FB and will slot into many PL sides. My bet is on Arsenal to sign him.

There's little chance of Timmy staying but if our new boss can persuade him to give it one more season and see what happens I'd be more than happy with that.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563