They're talking about us

You could always apply to him for a job as translater FIF. He's not got one and you could offer him a good deal as you're a City fan.
I thought about that when I read the interview. I taught Laurent Blanc a few years ago, perhaps he could give me a reference. On second thoughts I may love Leicester but I don't really want to live there permo do I? I'm hoping to move south to Madeira not back north.

The gospel according to St Mark (Lawrenson)

Stat attack: This time last year, Leicester were top of the table and joint top scorers in the Premier League with 37 goals in their 19 matches - Jamie Vardy (15) and Riyad Mahrez (13) contributed 77% of them.

This season, Leicester are 16th, and the joint-eighth highest PL scorers with 23 goals in their 18 matches. Vardy (five) and Mahrez (three) have contributed 35% of them.

Window shopping: Leicester brought in plenty of players in the summer and I am not sure they need any more new faces while those signings continue to bed in.

But you could argue they need to change something because the cracks have started to appear - the two centre-backs have looked rocky and, in attack, Mahrez and Vardy have not got near last season's form.

I can't help but make the connection between the way some of their players are performing and the big contracts many of them signed after winning the title.

You normally get the odd one or two at every club who take their eye off the ball a little bit in that situation, but at Leicester it is as if it has happened to everyone at the same time.

Linked with (Player, age, position and club): Wilfred Ndidi, 19, CM (Genk), Luka Milivojevic, 25, CM (Olympiakos), Joe Hart, 29, GK (on loan at Torino from Manchester City), Davie Selke, 21, CF (RB Leipzig).

****s sake I can hear the knives sharpening from North Carolina.

Quite. These are two highly respected and well informed national journalists with contacts inside the club (players and coaching staff) making statements like the following:

"The trappings of success — cash, fame and fortune — are destabilising the dressing room at the King Power Stadium"

"There is a simmering resentment among some of the staff about their superstar(s) treatment"

"Craig Shakespeare has become increasingly marginalised during their bad run"

"A club that has forgotten its values"

"Leicester’s descent from the summit of English football has been more dramatic than anyone could have predicted"

"Ranieri .. has been powerless to stop his team’s slide. He asked for more in the summer but received less"

"Ranieri has at times confused some of his players — switching formations more than once during games — while he is known to seek tactical counsel from his staff and then do his own thing anyway"

"There is talk that some of the Italian’s patter is wearing thin"

When a team is struggling, it is far from unusual for complaints or criticism to come to the fore. What these articles suggest though, is that our decline is pretty catastrophic and that we cannot expect to miraculously rediscover the same attributes that we relied up on last season and at the end of the previous season.

And if we don't have that, what do we have?

When a team is struggling, it is far from unusual for complaints or criticism to come to the fore. What these articles suggest though, is that our decline is pretty catastrophic and that we cannot expect to miraculously rediscover the same attributes that we relied up on last season and at the end of the previous season.

The moan in.

Reactions: FIF
Makes a good story even better.

Ashton knows nothing about Leicester, has no real interest in Leicester, and has no contacts whatsoever inside the Club. This is well known

His description of Hernandez as a left back tells you all you need to know

It's a made up load of old bollocks

Believed by the gullible, and those who want to hear it

Sorry guys but I've got to have a little whinge, a bit of a personal bugbear as it were...

...as much as I thought the sun shone from M Kante's arse, and as much as I wish he were still with us, I wish even more that people would stf up about him! He's long gone and the issues we have will not be sorted by pining. We are not looking for a 'Kante replacement' either. We move on.

Ahhhh, that feels better! ;)

Quite. These are two highly respected and well informed national journalists with contacts inside the club (players and coaching staff) making statements like the following:

"The trappings of success — cash, fame and fortune — are destabilising the dressing room at the King Power Stadium"

"There is a simmering resentment among some of the staff about their superstar(s) treatment"

"Leicester’s descent from the summit of English football has been more dramatic than anyone could have predicted"

"Ranieri .. has been powerless to stop his team’s slide. He asked for more in the summer but received less"

"Ranieri has at times confused some of his players — switching formations more than once during games — while he is known to seek tactical counsel from his staff and then do his own thing anyway"

Good journalists produce quotes to back up opinions. Good journalists don't work for the mail.

Well, today's gutsy performance backs non of this tripe up.

The Mail ffs

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00