They're talking about us

Lolz. "if you take the most prolific players out of the team".....if you leave them in the team then you're 3 points clear. Hope Clownio reads that article and works out that playing your best players seems to help.

Ha ha Take Aguero and Kompany out of the man city team and despite the fact they have spent a lot of money they would be nowhere near the title.

Lolz. "if you take the most prolific players out of the team".....if you leave them in the team then you're 3 points clear. Hope Clownio reads that article and works out that playing your best players seems to help.
Exactly. Without Barkley and Lukaku how many goals have everton scored this year?

Must be on crack or something.

Martials was a very nice finish but you see them all the time when a player cuts in on their stronger foot on the corner of the box and let's rip, not much difference to Mahrez v Spurs but I bet that twatto journo wasn't wanking himself silly then.

Sackable that article is!

Martials was a very nice finish but you see them all the time when a player cuts in on their stronger foot on the corner of the box and let's rip, not much difference to Mahrez v Spurs but I bet that twatto journo wasn't wanking himself silly then.

His point that it wasn't just the finish, but the whole move that built up to it that made it a better goal. I have no idea if it was as I haven't seen it.

His point that it wasn't just the finish, but the whole move that built up to it that made it a better goal. I have no idea if it was as I haven't seen it.

They started in their own box, just like we did. Only difference is that they strung many more passes together. But if you can do it in two passes, what's the point of doing it in ten?

Last line sums it up perfectly.

Plus Stoke's defending was diabolical.

On a side note, why do all the pundits keep saying Stoke are having a good year when I'm sure they always did better (have more points) with Pulis at this stage?

On a side note, why do all the pundits keep saying Stoke are having a good year when I'm sure they always did better (have more points) with Pulis at this stage?

Similar to praise for Everton. They were bigged up so much before the season started we've got to keep pretending they're doing well.

Remember when Martial scored a goal or something at the start of the season and was the best player ever? I think the chap chatting shit hasn't seen the brief that let everyone know he isn't.

Here's Martial's goal:

I would take that goal any day over Vardy's (just like if Okazaki had scored last night that would have eclipsed Vardy's as well) but that's a matter of personal opinion I suppose.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663