They're talking about us

Mine was Taylor, so 8 good matches followed by 8 years absolute wank.

Mine was Taylor, so 8 good matches followed by 8 years absolute wank.

No other sports that would've interested you? I got my first season ticket during MON's time and for a long time thought that was the best it'd get.....but glad i had those memories. **** knows what I'd have done if from the start it was utter shit like getting relegated to league one or Taylor's time. Probably be off watching that arse dildo Chess like others on here.

Mine was also Matt Gilles, beat West Ham 5-4 1st home game after England won the World Cup

No other sports that would've interested you? I got my first season ticket during MON's time and for a long time thought that was the best it'd get.....but glad i had those memories. **** knows what I'd have done if from the start it was utter shit like getting relegated to league one or Taylor's time. Probably be off watching that arse dildo Chess like others on here.
Not to be a soppy **** but for me going to Filbo was a thing I did with my dad when I saw him at weekends.

It never really mattered to me that we were so shit for so long but success when it came was pretty intoxicating. I’d love a bit more of that one day.

My teenage years were in the late 80s and I worked for the club selling lottery tickets door to door 88-90 during the Pleat era. We started solid middle of the 2nd division and end up needing to win the last game of the seaons to avoid relegation to Division 3 so it's mostly been up since then. Will never forget the last game against Oxford when i [probably shouldnt admit] that i lead the pitch invasions after the goal and at the end as was sat in the staff area with less security. Happy days!

Not to be a soppy **** but for me going to Filbo was a thing I did with my dad when I saw him at weekends.

It never really mattered to me that we were so shit for so long but success when it came was pretty intoxicating. I’d love a bit more of that one day.

Nah it's all about the soppy bollocks and good times, chief. I used to play but couldn't give two ****s about watching football much until euro96. Gained a greater interest and then it went from there when we happened to be good. I'm more curious on the basis I've now got a daughter whose introduction to football was us winning the championship then the prem not long after. For both of us i wonder how much interest there may not have been.

It’s still main reason for going, being with my dad and my brother. That’s what’s great about it.

It’s still main reason for going, being with my dad and my brother. That’s what’s great about it.
Yeah I can feel pretty down about the game in general now but I still can’t wait to start taking my lad when he’s old enough.

Yeah I can feel pretty down about the game in general now but I still can’t wait to start taking my lad when he’s old enough.
My kids love going. They were all 4 when they went to their first games and they all still love it.

I flew from the US to Copenhagen with my dad to watch us in the champions league.

It was 0-0 and I’m not sure we had a shot on target. Best match of my life.

I know it’s proper shit sometimes. But sport is magic.

I flew from the US to Copenhagen with my dad to watch us in the champions league.

It was 0-0 and I’m not sure we had a shot on target. Best match of my life.

I know it’s proper shit sometimes. But sport is magic.
****ing cold though

Matt Gillies was my first manager, still remember that 60/61 season like it was yesterday, all the cup replays and the dropping of Ken Leek on the eve of the Cup Final, the injury to Chopper Chalmers still think we would have ruined the double with eleven fit men.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463