Thicko's corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unbelievable!! So if somebody struggles with their spelling they are a thicko now. What's next a thread making fun of the disabled?

Why is this not work safe?

Is it because out employers may have reason to believe that we are Thicko's?

Oh dear we've upset a mod who has now removed the not safe for work thingymajig. I bet they feel just a little bit powerful now, but they won't dampen the thickos spirit.

Oh dear we've upset a mod who has now removed the not safe for work thingymajig. I bet they feel just a little bit powerful now, but they won't dampen the thickos spirit.

If the 'Not Work Safe' thingymajig is used inappropriately, it will cease to have its desired meaning. In the future this may lead people to open things at work which really are not at all 'Work Safe'.

It seems to me that there is nothing in this thread which is not 'Work Safe', being of the type and style by the contributors to the thread whilst they are at work.

I am not aware that any mod is upset about this or anything else.

Last edited:
I enjoy a nice korma, especially when it's nice and thick.

If the 'Not Work Safe' thingymajig is used inappropriately, it will cease to have its desired meaning. In the future this may lead people to open things at work which really are not at all 'Work Safe'.

It seems to me that there is nothing in this thread which is not 'Work Safe', being of the type and style by the contributors to the thread whilst they are at work.

I am not aware that any mod is upset about this or anything else.

Acording to my employees this entire site is deemed 'not work safe'

Needless to say I could not give a flying ****.

centre halfs centre halves

mother-in-laws mothers-in-law

hole-in-ones holes-in-one

gin and tonics gins and tonic

hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49