Thierry Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute disgrace. For anyone that doesn't know what we're on about, Henry deliberately handled the ball across the goal in to the path of Govou who scored, putting the French through and ROI out.

Absolute disgrace, the twat wants banning from the world cup, only they could get to the world cup is by cheating. So pissed off I don't suppose sepp twatter will care though at least his team are through, absolute joke. Hope Henry is ashamed off himself.

He didn't look too ashamed when he went on a lap of honour. Well done to Richard Dunne for showing such restraint when Henry went over to him after the final whistle. He didn't rant and rave, just calmly shook his hand.

I thought Henry looked a bit remorseful at the end, like he'd realised what he'd done after it the initial moment of getting away with it.

Swedish ref...

Feel sorry for Ireland. I would rather see France in WC though, just my personal opinion.

I always used to like Henry at Arsenal but it's not as impressive being arrogant when you're shit.

Swedish ref...

Feel sorry for Ireland. I would rather see France in WC though, just my personal opinion.

I always used to like Henry at Arsenal but it's not as impressive being arrogant when you're shit.
Why would you rather see France, Ireland were the better team and deserved to win but were cheated, rather see France...unbelieveable.

Why would you rather see France, Ireland were the better team and deserved to win but were cheated, rather see France...unbelieveable.

Because for me, as Sweden are out, World Cup is about watching good players and good football, and... For me the lineups speak for themselves:

FRANCE : Lloris - Sagna, Gallas, Abidal, Evra - A. Diarra, L. Diarra - Anelka, Gourcuff, Henry - Gignac.

IRLANDE : Given - O'Shea, Dunne, St. Ledger, Kilbane - Andrews, Whelan - Lawrence, Duff - Doyle, Rob. Keane

But Ireland have done tremendously well so all credit to them.

Because for me, as Sweden are out, World Cup is about watching good players and good football, and... For me the lineups speak for themselves:

FRANCE : Lloris - Sagna, Gallas, Abidal, Evra - A. Diarra, L. Diarra - Anelka, Gourcuff, Henry - Gignac.

IRLANDE : Given - O'Shea, Dunne, St. Ledger, Kilbane - Andrews, Whelan - Lawrence, Duff - Doyle, Rob. Keane

But Ireland have done tremendously well so all credit to them.
Henry is Frances only world class player, for me the world cup is about seeing the best teams not players.

Absolutely lost all respect for the man.

"The hand of a frog"?

I'm disappointed Henry did it because he's one of my favourite (non Leicester) players, but I think most players in that situation would have done the same thing.

If this had happened in a less important situation we wouldn't hear about it again. If people are going to get all upset about cheating they should do it every time it happens, not just because it's a big match. Or are players expected to behave better in big games?

Name a better left back then Evra, And you also forgetting Ribery...

They would all get into the England XI as would Anelka and maybe even Diarra. France have good individual players they just don't play well as a team.

Name a better left back then Evra, And you also forgetting Ribery...

They would all get into the England XI as would Anelka and maybe even Diarra. France have good individual players they just don't play well as a team.
Ashley Cole is better than Evra.

Did you think you were watching NBA?

There is no problem from the French perspective. Moreover FIFA will let the "storm" blow over in a week or so and then it will be all eyes on the World Cup and this will be forgotten. You know this will happen so it can't be a problem, can it?

Henry is Frances only world class player, for me the world cup is about seeing the best teams not players.

Anelka is twice the player Henry is IMO. Always loved Henry but he's nowhere near the level he used to play at.

Domenech has to go, unfortunately he'll stay over next year now...

There is no problem from the French perspective. Moreover FIFA will let the "storm" blow over in a week or so and then it will be all eyes on the World Cup and this will be forgotten. You know this will happen so it can't be a problem, can it?

Just like Maradona's goal has been forgotten 23 years on? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670