Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt mind, but I've got a potential buyer for my house that they were supposed to ring today with some figures, the valuer has buggered off out and now they wont be ringing until tomorrow as no-one else is qualified... useless feckers.. told them so too

I wouldnt mind, but I've got a potential buyer for my house that they were supposed to ring today with some figures, the valuer has buggered off out and now they wont be ringing until tomorrow as no-one else is qualified... useless feckers.. told them so too

How fecking convienient:icon_roll

How fecking convienient:icon_roll

that's what I thought.... you would think they would want their fat fee as quickly as possible. If I lose the house I have made an offer on because of their incompetence I will really go to town on them

When I bought this place I got i touch woth the person I was buying it from and because she wanted to seell we both pushed the Estate Agents and it went through quick,this house never even went on the Market,i was in the Estate Agents when she phoned to put it on the Market,it was never advertised

When I bought this place I got i touch woth the person I was buying it from and because she wanted to seell we both pushed the Estate Agents and it went through quick,this house never even went on the Market,i was in the Estate Agents when she phoned to put it on the Market,it was never advertised

I doubt if she would have got many offers anyway, to be honest....

S'nish%20big%20ruin%20col

I doubt if she would have got many offers anyway, to be honest....

S'nish%20big%20ruin%20col

It has actually doubled in price in 3 years because of the view which is right down the middle of Loch Leven which is bordered by mountains on either side.I'd actually rather live in the one you pictured that in a built up area:icon_conf

It has actually doubled in price in 3 years because of the view which is right down the middle of Loch Leven which is bordered by mountains on either side.I'd actually rather live in the one you pictured that in a built up area:icon_conf
how much H? I mioght start saving;)

Bloody drawing im working on, bleeding crashes every time I touch a line. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First time buyers who continuously piss around for three weeks and havent instructed on anything.... :098:

First time buyers who continuously piss around for three weeks and havent instructed on anything.... :098:

update on this - estate agents who cant be arsed to do their job and tell you that said buyer has pulled out of the sale... wankers, all of them :mad:

update on this - estate agents who cant be arsed to do their job and tell you that said buyer has pulled out of the sale... wankers, all of them :mad:

When I was buying my house the estate agents and financial advisor were useless. It was only because I had a few weeks off before starting a new job that I was able to phone the estate agents upto 5 times a day for half an our to an hour at time to push stuff through. We didn't even have a house to sell, we where first time buyers, but nobody at the estate agents wanted to process anything. In the end they had to because I threatened to come to their offices and use my outside voice on them!

When I was buying my house the estate agents and financial advisor were useless. It was only because I had a few weeks off before starting a new job that I was able to phone the estate agents upto 5 times a day for half an our to an hour at time to push stuff through. We didn't even have a house to sell, we where first time buyers, but nobody at the estate agents wanted to process anything. In the end they had to because I threatened to come to their offices and use my outside voice on them!

They only started to earn their money yesterday when I asked for the office Manager's name and the name of the owner... the sales progression woman is a joke, she hadnt done anything in three weeks. Feeling more calm today, they had better find me a buyer pretty damn quick!!!

when I bought my house we had two offers rejected, which pissed me off big time. After thinking about it I went round and asked the bloke what he was looking for, it appeared the ****ing estate agents had not even contacted him and they themselves had rejected the offers, obviously to bump up commission. We agreed a price there and then, which was my first offer.... and he then pulled the house from the agents and we did a private sale. He wanted to stay in the house for another 2 months so there was no legal implications from the Black ****ing Horse. Everything was sorted quickly via good solicitors.

10 year old daughters that think they know every-fecking-thing....
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69