Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was ****ing ages ago.

Exactly & she was irrelevant even then.
There's still ****ing impressionable eejits in this country sucking up to the 'memory' that is handed on a plate to them by the tabloids here.

****tards, complete ****ing arsegrapes.

I hated her & everything she stood for when she was alive & my view didnt change when she was dead.

Exactly & she was irrelevant even then.
There's still ****ing impressionable eejits in this country sucking up to the 'memory' that is handed on a plate to them by the tabloids here.

****tards, complete ****ing arsegrapes.

I hated her & everything she stood for when she was alive & my view didnt change when she was dead.

:038::038::038:

Going out of your office for a few minutes to do something and coming back to find that Last.FM has scrobbled something really embarrassing that you had forgot you had.

Going out of your office for a few minutes to do something and coming back to find that Last.FM has scrobbled something really embarrassing that you had forgot you had.

Billy Joel - Uptown girl? or Simon & Garfunkel?

Last edited:
Councillors who are commanding more dosh despite the City Council currently being in a job re-evaluation period equalling employees out of pocket.

Its happening to all government employees. Been going on for a number of years. My mum (a homehelp) has had one and lost all of her overtime etc, the mother-in-law (a social worker) had one and lost a load and the mrs (a nurse) is having one at the mo and it looks like she will lose all her special duties and unsocial hours monies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69