Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instructions on things. Wanky stuff, like the multipack of coke I opened today 'Serve Ice cold, enjoy anytime' - Yeah thanks for that cos I was going to drink it warm and was ****ing lost as to when was a suitable time to crack one off :icon_roll

That's why the Judge said you aren't allowed on public transport any more

Car hire companies who, when you go to pick up the pre-booked car haven't got one in and when they deliver it to you the following day bring one that's not even ****ing taxed :098:

British Airways.

For my daughter's flight from Heathrow to Accra (Ghana) for three months charity work she was allowed to take only a single item of baggage of up to 23Kg. A second item (even if you stay within the weight limit) costs £120!

She was asked to bring some second hand children's clothes (of which we have plenty) for the young kids of families effected by leprosy. These are light but bulky, and she could manage with a second bag while still being within the her weight limit. The "World's favourite airline" refused point blank to make any concession on the fee for a second bag.

Mean mindedness :mad:

British Airways.

For my daughter's flight from Heathrow to Accra (Ghana) for three months charity work she was allowed to take only a single item of baggage of up to 23Kg. A second item (even if you stay within the weight limit) costs £120!

She was asked to bring some second hand children's clothes (of which we have plenty) for the young kids of families effected by leprosy. These are light but bulky, and she could manage with a second bag while still being within the her weight limit. The "World's favourite airline" refused point blank to make any concession on the fee for a second bag.

Thankfully I never fly long haul with BA. Why not send the clothes anyway by parcel? :102: ;)

British Airways.

Indeed. Especially as they allowed me an extra 10 kilos for my scuba gear last year!

The massive amount of techincal drawing equipment I have had to buy totalling £70 quid. The irony is that drawing will soon enough be gone bye bye's because of CAD. Some fecking bright spark thought of that syllabus.

The massive amount of techincal drawing equipment I have had to buy totalling £70 quid. The irony is that drawing will soon enough be gone bye bye's because of CAD. Some fecking bright spark thought of that syllabus.

The guys I work with still draw stuff 'by hand' as well as using cad

For how many years have they been saying that?

We'll also have no need for postmen because of email and every house will have a robot.

DVLA who send out renewal forms now but I can't actually do it online until the 11th of the month.

DVLA who send out renewal forms now but I can't actually do it online until the 11th of the month.

They've probably been sent out early because of the postal strike.

Job hunting :(

I'm just getting fed up with it now after 2 months, 95% of the places I apply for dont even contact me back.

95% of the places I apply for dont even contact me back.
I'm sure that all the Spearmint Rhino's you write to don't really need a 'lap dance quality control officer' I'm afraid....

I'm sure that all the Spearmint Rhino's you write to don't really need a 'lap dance quality control officer' I'm afraid....
Dont you think I know that :icon_razz

I've been applying for 'lotion application assistant' roles, no luck so far though :icon_cry:

Ask Leroy, he's better positioned.

But I am currently drawing a kitchen on CAD.

Everything is done on CAD these days, though i do do a lot of hand sketching so a muppet technician can copy it!! :) But you are right, technical drawing is a bit of a waste of time, though i have no idea what you spent £70 on!! Pencil and ruler would be sufficient surely!!

Everything is done on CAD these days, though i do do a lot of hand sketching so a muppet technician can copy it!! :) But you are right, technical drawing is a bit of a waste of time, though i have no idea what you spent £70 on!! Pencil and ruler would be sufficient surely!!

I cant draw by hand to save my life. Managed to skip the technical drawing hazz is doing. in fact this has just made me think of something, im off to the people that piss you off thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69