Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
accomodation/relocation expenses tend to be covered in high level jobs, whether they should is another argument though

£100,000 for 3 fecking months.

It's outrageous

£100k for 3 months is nothing - the guy that was in charge at my place before a merger got a £1m payoff for 5 months work. Nice work if you can get it.

When people say to my postie "Have you got anything for number (x), I'm just on my way round there now?", and then said person turns up on my doorstep, with MY ****ing post!!!!

Major downside to insestuous country life and I ****ing hate it.

When people say to my postie "Have you got anything for number (x), I'm just on my way round there now?", and then said person turns up on my doorstep, with MY ****ing post!!!!

Hee Whore monthly?

Your postman could lose his job for doing that, he has to deliver it to the address by law, he can't even hand your post to you on the street.

One of my uncles used to be a postman but he got 3 months in jail for robbing giros he was supposed to be delivering.

Your postman could lose his job for doing that, he has to deliver it to the address by law, he can't even hand your post to you on the street.

One of my uncles used to be a postman but he got 3 months in jail for robbing giros he was supposed to be delivering.

Oh dear, and we all had such high opinions of posties on here aswell :icon_wink

Is your postie called Rich, Melton?

The state of UK roads.

Yesterday it took me over 3 hours to get home from Sheffield, sitting in traffic on the M1 all the way to J23.

And today I give the missus a lift to work and it took nearly 2 hours to go from Narborough to town, then to Wigston.

No way!
They brighten my day.
sat down there, with their norks and everything. smashing work.:icon_bigg

I only get to talk to them on the phone though, I prefer automated answer machines to them bints.

And to top it off, the receptionists where I work are no eye candy for sure! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Aston Villa615
3Manchester C  614
4Arsenal614
5Chelsea613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69