Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them ****ing raisens/currents/sultana thingymajiggys that are in a bowl of Alpen.

I hate the ****ing things so why do the bastards have to collect at the bottom and make the last taste in my mouth ****ing awful.

It's not even as if they have the decency to jump around in the bottom of the bowl, the ****ers hide in the milk or behind a nut or whatever other pieces of shit are in Alpen and then get you.

Dirty little bastards, I ****ing hate you and your little ****ing squashy mates.

I like the raisins!

I like Alpen all round really.

Them ****ing raisens/currents/sultana thingymajiggys that are in a bowl of Alpen.

I hate the ****ing things so why do the bastards have to collect at the bottom and make the last taste in my mouth ****ing awful.

It's not even as if they have the decency to jump around in the bottom of the bowl, the ****ers hide in the milk or behind a nut or whatever other pieces of shit are in Alpen and then get you.

Dirty little bastards, I ****ing hate you and your little ****ing squashy mates.

I prefer Jordans muesli. ;)

I prefer Jordans muesli. ;)
I'm sure you do Stevo, it's certainly the first time I've heard it referred to as a muesli :icon_wink

But of all the mueslis in the world to prefer, her's is a long way down the list surely?

I'm sure you do Stevo, it's certainly the first time I've heard it referred to as a muesli :icon_wink

But of all the mueslis in the world to prefer, her's is a long way down the list surely?

;)

553445b.jpg

Exams, they piss me off!!! Your whole year & job depends on passing shity exams :mad::icon_cry:

You're going to be even more pissed off when you discover that nobody in the entire world is interested in your exam results, they're all irrelevant. ;)

You're going to be even more pissed off when you discover that nobody in the entire world is interested in your exam results, they're all irrelevant. ;)

good job for me then ;)

You say that but; i only get my new job on the basis i pass my accounting exams!

Fair dues, I was just trying to wind you up. :icon_wink

BTW, you do realise you're going to hate the job don't you?
:)

Fair dues, I was just trying to wind you up. :icon_wink

BTW, you do realise you're going to hate the job don't you?
:)

yup :icon_lol: i already have a similar role, i HATE it, i guess i have no choice. Good office banter were i currently am, i got 2 blokes i work with into horse racing, we have put £5 each into a pot now got upto £50, its all about racing post commentry :biggrin:

That credit check thingy that determines if you can extend your overdraft or not, what a cvnt!

Nokia N70 phones.............what a load of shit that phone is, utter wank!!!!!

How anything said, that could be seen to be negative about someone who has not white skin can be classed as racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610
9Fulham69