This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on here then? Some kind of disagreement? I thought this thread was about how easy the league is. It is, what's the argument? Surely any team that has something about them would be in and out of this division like surprise sex :icon_conf

it don't work when i type Leeds twat in ,for some strange reason .

That's because you have to enter hisusername. The software does not known who you mean by Leeds twat.

Probably too busy crying into his Hovis to log off.

Either that or he rubbed one out over Beckford in about 40 seconds then logged straight back on.......

Yes, please don't stop. Flies arguing over who's King of the Turd. Classic stuff.

Both clubs make your support look dreadful. As does Swansea's.

I'd rather be in our position. Your time will come, and when you drop you will drop hard with nothing there to bring it back, like Wrexham.

It's a classic clip, from a classic game.

I should just point out that there was an 'assist' from lako in the posting of that video.

Glad you picked it up, I couldn't remember how to inbed the video.

It's a cracker :)

Indeed.... I have enjoyed Drydal on here, but that was out of line.

Esp. when you consider Cardiff's past history down here and even lower than that. Back in the days when they were further than in turd, more like well and truly rolling around in the manure and washing their faces with toilet water.

Both clubs make your support look dreadful. As does Swansea's.

I'd rather be in our position. Your time will come, and when you drop you will drop hard with nothing there to bring it back, like Wrexham.
Yes your's do in your industrial size stadiums. But don't ever suggest the Jacks do even in their new stadium during a promotion season........
http://www.emfootball.co.uk/attend.html
Averages 2007-2008
Cardiff 13,771
Swansea 13,519

They have cloned our stadium as well, Al.

I dont like it either.

Indeed.... I have enjoyed Drydal on here, but that was out of line.

Dont take it personally old boy. It was a metaphor intended to illustrate the futility of bandying words with a whippet walker. After all, what have you achieved when you've bested a fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669