This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to say folks

When you're rumbled, you're rumbled, and there's nothing you can do about it

Wait a minute..... Are you trying to say you edited his post in order to make him look the fool? Homer you filthy dog! We're all very disappointed in you. I demand an explanation now, and an apology for this poor little lost Leeds scutter.

I know that you know I didn't write the original post.
Iam just curious to find out why Homer actually did it?

He cannot explain himself and give a good reason for it. I just want to hear the reason. He knows he has been rumbled and on 3 attemps of me asking he has tried to change the subject. Next he might 'conveniently go off line for a while'.!!

Rumbled??? WTF are you prattling on about?

It is quite obvious to anybody with more than one brain cell why he feckin edited it you arsewipe.

Just to spell it out for you before you piss your knickers, Homer's edit more accurately represented what you were attempting to do. At no time was he trying to pretend it was actually you that posted it, he was just highlighting what a dickhead you are.

Wait a minute..... Are you trying to say you edited his post in order to make him look the fool? Homer you filthy dog! We're all very disappointed in you. I demand an explanation now, and an apology for this poor little lost Leeds scutter.

I admit that I did it (although subsequent posts suggest that he/she was perfectly capable of doing it him/herself)

I just don't know why I did it, but I did. I guess I'm just a rogue and a scoundrel

Now I've been rumbled good and proper it appears that I am in big trouble

I nearly did write that, actually, so the joke's on you

:icon_lol: I feel like more of a goon than a little, lost, jealous Leeds fan, trying to find his way back to the gravy forum.

this guy is priceless, he is truely the biggest tit on the forum.

(with the exception of our prized "jugs" thread)

Rumbled??? WTF are you prattling on about?

It is quite obvious to anybody with more than one brain cell why he feckin edited it you arsewipe.

Just to spell it out for you before you piss your knickers, Homer's edit more accurately represented what you were attempting to do. At no time was he trying to pretend it was actually you that posted it, he was just highlighting what a dickhead you are.

Macky.

And it takes a fellow poster to tell me does it.
Does Mr Homer hide behind the girls.?:081:

Oh Mr Homer, What are you like.??

lget5010+homer-simpson-stupid-like-a-fox-the-simpsons-poster-card.jpg

im a prize twat who goes on other fans forum to make myself feel big but then i end up looking like a knobhead so i go masterbate over my jerremy bookford scrap book

admitting it is the first step:056:

We think Homer is a chicken. He has been like that since the day he joined this site. No one likes him and no one cares to talk to him but we do out of kindness. He is a big thick plank of wood. We like you though thewhites. We love Leeds fans coming on here. It makes us special.

awww. Geez.
Thanks Macky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675