This League 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Leeds in August the Crystal Palace game and Ill be home again on the 17th for 9 days.

Which institution are you in at the moment?

Indeed :icon_roll

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=735301&postcount=94

There's a smashing thread about tropical fish, Lazz, if you want something decent to get stuck into...

You really are a child Homer.
The initial reason WHY I made a comment about that sentence in the first place was because 'Boy Genius' said I was thick. I was out to prove a point that he was hardly the 'Brains of Britain'. Otherwise I would've NEVER had mentioned it.

Now, if you want to carry on posting pathetic links to the SAME post then that is your call but personally I'm not going to lower myself to your 'childish' comments about this. I've told u the reason about the 'ran/run' sentence so I suggest it is probably best to draw a line under it and move on.

Last edited:
51 posts and 500 vCash.

bet the cash goes on a vbet for Jerman to had scored a hattrick against Lester.

Last edited:
But i miss you Homey :icon_lol:

I know, but I want you to spend your limited lunchtime internet access on something constructive

You've got tropical fish, walking, what is the weather like, wearing make up, whether you'd give some munter a good seeing to, or why Andy Murray is a complete ****

Make your choice a wise one.....

I know, but I want you to spend your limited lunchtime internet access on something constructive

You've got tropical fish, walking, what is the weather like, wearing make up, whether you'd give some munter a good seeing to, or why Andy Murray is a complete ****

Make your choice a wise one.....

I keep Tropical Fish in my underpants

You really are a child Homer....

One way of looking at it

But, then, I'm not the one going onto a website populated by fans of another football team and making 'hilarious' posts in order to draw attention to myself and trying to provoke a response with my 'outrageous' comments

I bet you're a real hit with the ladies.......

One way of looking at it

But, then, I'm not the one going onto a website populated by fans of another football team and making 'hilarious' posts in order to draw attention to myself and trying to provoke a response with my 'outrageous' comments

I bet you're a real hit with the ladies.......

Don't let it get to you Homer.

Last edited:
37176_Crying%20Baby.jpg

You keep repeating yourself, Casanova

Two posts saying precisely the same thing:

You really are a child Homer.
The initial reason WHY I made a comment about that sentence in the first place was because 'Boy Genius' said I was thick. I was out to prove a point that he was hardly the 'Brains of Britain'. Otherwise I would've NEVER had mentioned it.

Now, if you want to carry on posting pathetic links to the SAME post then that is your call but personally I'm not going to lower myself to your 'childish' comments about this. I've told u the reason about the 'ran/run' sentence so I suggest it is probably best to draw a line under it and move on.

Homer.
Just also like to say that Leeds are going to piss this league. I was watching a couple of Leicester clips on TV from the other week and this performance is not good enough to take you up. Leeds's first games performances weren't either but we've (as expected) improved.
Face it. You will be here another year.

Now please don't start......................................

37176_Crying%20Baby.jpg

Like a baby.

Last edited:
Were they the furry bear like things in Star wars?

Originally Posted by thewhites
Same old utter shite, yet again, in an attempt to provoke another response and draw attention to myself...

We know, mate, we know :icon_roll

Homer why are you changing the post that YOU MADE and try and make out that I had done it?

Oh dear, you are losing this argument arn't you, resorting to stuff like this!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59