This Ross/Brand Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the same thing at work. The problem is, now they and the media have opened a can of worms with the Brand/Ross debacle their hands are tied in this case.

Completely agree the programme received 500 complaints on the night, attacked a whole group of people rather then just one old man, surely the punishment is going to much more sevre?

I am also waiting for Gordon Brown's comments on the whole incident and at least 50,000 complaints about the programme from morons who havent even watched it!

Last edited:
Completely agree the programme received 500 complaints on the night, attacked a whole group of people rather then just one old man, surely the punishment is going to much more sevre?

I am also waiting for Gordon Brown's comments on the whole incident and at least 50,000 complaints about the programme from morons who havent even watched it!

:018: It received about 180 on the night, the rest again came after the papers reported it.

:018: It received about 180 on the night, the rest again came after the papers reported it.

Still 178 more then Brand and Ross.

I expect at least 10 sackings and Top Gear to be band from television for at least 40 weeks, although this could leave a big hole in the schedule on Dave.

Still 178 more then Brand and Ross.

I expect at least 10 sackings and Top Gear to be band from television for at least 40 weeks, although this could leave a big hole in the schedule on Dave.

It wouldnt just leave a hole, the station would fold completely

They could always show reruns of QI & Buzzcocks instead, oh wait...

The funny thing is that even the shows are making reference to it now. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

truckers can get there revenge in clarkson here

Last edited:
Getting back to the Ross Brand thing.

The only victims of this whole debacle are:

4 poofs and a Piano

What are they going to be doing for the next few months?

Last edited:
The one good thing to come out of this is that Jonathan "I'm a patronising **** that won't let my guests get a word in, on what is my show about me me me" Ross, is off the air.

Thank you, there is a God (insert a suitable all ruling, all seeing deity here as an alternative, if required) after all.

Getting back to the Ross Brand thing.

The only victims of this whole debacle are:

4 poofs and a Piano

What are they going to be doing for the next few months?

Continue to hang round the bars and clubs of Buckinghamshire :102:

Last edited:
Dear Jonathon Ross,

I've shagged your daughter! Who's laughing now....

Lots of love

Gary Glitter x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673