This Ross/Brand Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Am I the only one who doesn't get what all the fuss is about ? Yeah it was out of order what they said but hardly shocking IMO

one of their ratings must be slipping. The bird in question is so gutted she was interviewed wearing a basque....and you can just tell Max clifford wrote her script....

Can't stand either of them, but it is way over the top.

It's ridiculous, Gordon Brown is involved now apparantly along with some Tory MP.

FFS agents their controversial nature when it benefits their clients. She's just embarrassed because she slept with Brand.

Am I the only one who doesn't get what all the fuss is about ? Yeah it was out of order what they said but hardly shocking IMO

.... and the odious Gordon Brown calling it "offensive" when this man has sent troops to foreign lands on the basis of lie to die. For once I agree with Melts in that they are all ****s. :tumbleweed:

Load of fuss about nothing - bit it won't stop the Mary Whitehousetype brigade from moaning on about how awful it is

If they are to be sacked it should be for the fact that both of them are a pair of complete and utter unfunny unentertaining boring ****s.

All been blown out of proportion. The BBC won’t sack wossy anyway.

Load of fuss about nothing - bit it won't stop the Mary Whitehousetype brigade from moaning on about how awful it is

If they are to be sacked it should be for the fact that both of them are a pair of complete and utter unfunny unentertaining boring ****s.

We aren't talking about Ant and Dec

I listen to Brand's podcast every week, I think it's genuinely really funny. I listened to the one in question and I thought it was hilarious.

Granted, they overstepped the mark a bit, but **** it - I'm sure the 'satanic slut' in question is absolutely loving all this attention. Expect a kiss and tell in the near future imo.

Due to political pressure no doubt, why the hell politicians got involved is completely beyond me.

If anyone is to blame surely its the person who allowed it to be broadcast,have they been suspended ?

Due to political pressure no doubt, why the hell politicians got involved is completely beyond me.

They havent got anything else to worry about at the minute, its not like the world economy is in the shit, there are wars going on left right and centre, terrorists strolling round the country and burglars being let off because its their first offence.

It was a pre-recorded show, so if those two have been suspended then whoever green-lit it should be suspended too.

If anyone is to blame surely its the person who allowed it to be broadcast,have they been suspended ?

Apparently the producer was a 25 year old with not much experience...great appointment for one of R2's most popular programmes.

It's a whole farce - half of this has been kicked up because the media reckon they will connect with the working class in seeing a blokle on a salary of £6 million tax payers money sacked.

The government comments have raised to a level of farce normally involved in Coen Brothers' films.

Its also being whipped up by certain Red Top newspapers owned by a certain Mr Murdoch who im sure would love to see Mr Ross’s chat show on one of his channels, so getting him sacked from the BBC would be brilliant for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669