This Ross/Brand Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what any of this is about, I have not listened to anything, I have not watched anything concerned with it. I have no desire to know what has been said or done.
But I really don't like that useless bag of wank Brand, so if it means getting the poncy ****er off our television, out of our papers and shunning him for years until he meets a horrid slow messy death in a coventry bedsit, then I will phone up and complain too. Anybody know the number?

An old man and a young man took the piss out of another old man and a young lady, who was related to the old man, not the first old man but the second. This resulted in lots of old men and women, 18,000 to be precise, complaining about the first old man and young man. The old man, thats the first old man and young man, which there is only one were suspended from their jobs. The young man resigned, and he hopes the first old man can be forgiven because hes a familly man. The young lady was humped by the young man, but he told the second old man about it, which upset the second old man, even though he must have known she was being humped by young and old men alike on a regular basis. Hope this helps.

An old man and a young man took the piss out of another old man and a young lady, who was related to the old man, not the first old man but the second. This resulted in lots of old men and women, 18,000 to be precise, complaining about the first old man and young man. The old man, thats the first old man and young man, which there is only one were suspended from their jobs. The young man resigned, and he hopes the first old man can be forgiven because hes a familly man. The young lady was humped by the young man, but he told the second old man about it, which upset the second old man, even though he must have known she was being humped by young and old men alike on a regular basis. Hope this helps.

Makes no sense to me, and I still don't care. All I want is to see the demise of that twat Brand

Don't worry Brand fans; he'll get a big newspaper article about how BBC have "pushed him out" be front of the Okay magazine or whatever is in fashion nowadays. Later in the year he will be on Sky 1 doing something.

Brand has now fecked off to L.A to make a film so i dont think he really gives a shite. Ross is suspended on £16,000 a day (Licence payers money) Im sure they will survive.

Don't think it matters whatever the pair of them say now,it won't be good enough for some people.Fecked if they do,fecked if they don't

apparently cameron wants the commons to have a debate on this saga........as if theyve got nothing better to do :102:

Cash strapped business going bust, war and suffering in the world, people dying, abuses of power, scandals and treachery in high palces and the lead story on BBC news all day is this fecking farce.

Self flagellating twerps.

Cash strapped business going bust, war and suffering in the world, people dying, abuses of power, scandals and treachery in high palces and the lead story on BBC news all day is this fecking farce.

Self flagellating twerps.

But I would be cheered up no end to hear of the untimely death of the **** Brand.

But I would be cheered up no end to hear of the untimely death of the **** Brand.

I really don't understand how ****s like this get to the positions that they do.
Who the **** is it that gives irritating, unfunny, unsufferable pricks like this a contract?
A huge dose of rat poison is the only ****ing thing he deserves.

I really don't understand how ****s like this get to the positions that they do.
Who the **** is it that gives irritating, unfunny, unsufferable pricks like this a contract?
A huge dose of rat poison is the only ****ing thing he deserves.
I hadn’t seen much of brands stuff so gave that Ponderland thing a view last night. What a pile of crap that was, basically a modern version of Tarrant on Tv except that was good.

All that Brand tranny does is get a laugh out of other peoples misfortunes. He's about as funny as being bummed in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00