Tiatto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not the end of the world if he does sign, his first season for us he did very well and was a shining light in what was a pretty dire season. Last season he struggled for form and fitness and his lack of games will have contributed to his level of performance.

If he signs then he will provide experienced cover in a variety of positions and if he can stay injury free and get a decent run of matches then we may well see the best of Tiatto.

He certainly always gives 110% and if Kelly can help him to contol and channel his enthusiasm and aggression in a positive manner then he can be an important member of the squad.

Apologies, but he is completely and utterly shite

It's a measure of how far we have fallen that people are actually pleased that we are once again stuck with this hopeless waste of space for another season

homer said:

It's a measure of how far we have fallen that people are actually pleased that we are once again stuck with this hopeless waste of space for another season

i hate to say it homer but i totally agree :eek: :icon_lol:

homer said:

agree, but why are you putting it so kindly.....

homer said:

I aint pleased about it, just trying to be positive, I think some of the negative reaction has been OTT.

Doesn't matter..we are fecked anyway.Might as well have another Defender

This could be good news or bad news depending on which Danny Tiatto decides to sign the new contract.

The one i saw play against Leeds at home at the back end of last season, when we were reduced to 10 men early on, would be a very good addition to the team.

The one i saw play in a lot of his other more recent games for us wouldnt be....

The Voice From Above said:
This could be good news or bad news depending on which Danny Tiatto decides to sign the new contract.

The one i saw play against Leeds at home at the back end of last season, when we were reduced to 10 men early on, would be a very good addition to the team.

The one i saw play in a lot of his other more recent games for us wouldnt be....

He was very disciplined in the Leeds game whilst on the pitch. He didn't play 90 minutes though, did he? As for his general lack of discipline in the other games, I regard Tiatto as a nightmare and general liability. Sorry, but overall I'm not in favour of resigning him.

You would normally be very worried if after 10 minutes you were down to 10 men and Tiatto was still on the pitch! He played an excellent well disciplined game against Leeds that day. He would be a great asset to the team if could play like that nearly every game.

Good back up. Probably the only left footer on the books with experience. Can cover a number of areas and hopefully keep some discipline with his passion.

Last edited:
I hope he stays. If RK thinks we neeed him around the place then that's good enough for me...

fosseman said:
He was very disciplined in the Leeds game whilst on the pitch. He didn't play 90 minutes though, did he? As for his general lack of discipline in the other games, I regard Tiatto as a nightmare and general liability. Sorry, but overall I'm not in favour of resigning him.

Hello my fellow Leamingtonian!!

You are right Fosseman he didn't play 90 minutes that game. If my memory serves me correctly it was his first game back after a lengthy absence and 90 minutes, against a strong side with a player advantage, would therefore have been been a risk.

I agree with you though, he can sometimes be a liability depending on his mood. Hopefully, if he signs, we wont see too much more of that.

We should hear today if Tiatto signs for us. I've got a feeling he will because he's left-sided. We can't find anyone else we can afford. Pity really!

If you ever get fed up/are unable to see LCFC, then a trip to see the Brakes is good fun. They went out to Colchester in the Cup, so it was a good run to reach that stage.

fosseman said:
We should hear today if Tiatto signs for us. I've got a feeling he will because he's left-sided. We can't find anyone else we can afford. Pity really!

If you ever get fed up/are unable to see LCFC, then a trip to see the Brakes is good fun. They went out to Colchester in the Cup, so it was a good run to reach that stage.
I have thought about that and would like to go down and have a look. I used to play in the league they are currently in so i have more than just a passing interest in local football at that level.They lost the League cup final at the Bescott Stadium, Walsall at the end of the season to my old club i see...We better take this offline because someone is about to tell us to 'get a room......!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46