Tiatto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Voice From Above said:
you sound so certain

Yes I am - and its depressingly obvious why.

Just because RK did a brilliant job at the end of last season doesn't make him immune to making poor decisions...and this is one.

We will wait and see what the outcomes will be....but in my view, money down the drain.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I am happy that Tiatto has stayed, I think I'm about the only person though.....

No, you're not. I'm happy too - and I'll continue to be happy, especially if RK can get him to play in the more restrained fashion that we saw against Leeds.

bocadillo said:
No, you're not. I'm happy too - and I'll continue to be happy, especially if RK can get him to play in the more restrained fashion that we saw against Leeds.

Exactly. I think Tiatto, and de Vries, get a lot of unfair stick.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I am happy that Tiatto has stayed, I think I'm about the only person though.....

theres another one here....

I would still like us to sign a more attacking left sided player as another option to break teams down. I'd be reasonably happy to see Andy Welsh return for that role, though i think Sunderland may decide to keep him now.

Headless chicken....too volatile ...his best days are behind him anyway I was told last backend of the Season we could not afford to keep him :icon_roll

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Exactly. I think Tiatto, and de Vries, get a lot of unfair stick.

I don't like this - I'm being forced to agree with you for the second time in little more than half an hour!

bocadillo said:
I don't like this - I'm being forced to agree with you for the second time in little more than half an hour!

my thoughts as well Boc, DT and MDV are not as bad as a lot of people make out.
FFS we are in the championship not the premiership and they players available to us would be very limited indeed

I am a founder member of the MDV fan club and am very pleased that both he and Tiatto are still with us. If RK can have the same effect on MDV he had on Kisnorbo, we have a very good, for this league, big strong forward that gives us a genuine different option up front. That does not mean hoof ball because MDV was best at controlling the ball with legs or chest, holding it up and looking for the man free. His hold up play encourages the front midfield to come up in support.

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
I am a founder member of the MDV fan club and am very pleased that both he and Tiatto are still with us. If RK can have the same effect on MDV he had on Kisnorbo, we have a very good, for this league, big strong forward that gives us a genuine different option up front. That does not mean hoof ball because MDV was best at controlling the ball with legs or chest, holding it up and looking for the man free. His hold up play encourages the front midfield to come up in support.

:038: :038: :038:

Good speech

Sadly they are both completely useless feckers that are simply not good enough for this league, and certainly not good enough for our club

Would rather he hadn't been kept on. However, if RK can get him on the pitch, performing, and not getting booked, then great.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I am too MHS.

bang on :038: :038: MDV has always said he wants the ball played too his feet and not his head ,that was CL long ball plan which we know dont work if you play it that way for 90 mins ,give the man a chance if he prove no good you can rip him apart then :098: ;) :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46