Tiatto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

There are rumours in the Mockery that Tiatto is going to sign a new deal before pre-season training starts. :frown: :( :icon_cry: :087: :009: :022: :thumbs_do :099: :088: :014:

Source

never mind if the woest comes to the worst hes a left back

Keep him in I say - good squad player.....

We need to get a bit real people, this is a massive re-build we're having here and the likes of Tiatto's experience can help the younger players move forward.

I always thought he was okay in the midfield. In no way is he/should he ever have been played as a left winger!

alex said:

We need to get a bit real people, this is a massive re-build we're having here and the likes of Tiatto's experience can help the younger players move forward.

Well said that man.

hes a man :eek:

crap

The only guarantee you have with Tiatto when he is on the pitch is that he will make a shocking tackle and get himself booked! :icon_bigg

Willlow said:
The only guarantee you have with Tiatto when he is on the pitch is that he will make a shocking tackle and get himself booked! :icon_bigg

:038: :icon_lol:

but you can rely on him to do some damage to a derby or cov player. very satisfying to see. plus he's best mates with kisnorbo so will keep him happy

Last edited:
lako42 said:
but you can rely on him to do some damage to a derby or cov player. very satisfying to see. plus he's best mates with kisnorbo so will keep him happy
Id prefer if we didnt lay out a few grand a week on keeping a professional footballer happy. Cant we just give him 50 quid for a prossie twice a week, it would be cheaper.

Willlow said:

Alex likes his shocking tackle....

alex said:
Ha ha ha, nice one HF.....

I know the game you're playing pal...I see it.

Aye ...Alex if you saw Dannys shocking tackle you'd no doubt have to pull him off

alex said:

Agree. :icon_razz

He's a Leicester player and he gets stuck in, which is a quality the crowd at Filbo usually likes. He was good 1st season, injured last. I'm sure he'll be right mate :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46