Tiatto

Status
Not open for further replies.
confirmation now that he has signed a 1 year contract.....judging by RKs comments he is being viewed as a 30 game a season player....i'm actually quite pleased with this although i know a lot of you won't be....

dpjfox said:
Hes signed 1 year deal (on OS), could be in at left back IMO.

Waste of money.:frown: :mad: :089: :022:

Steven said:
Waste of money.:frown: :mad: :089: :022:

We all know that left sided players are at a premium, but I agree with you. Tiatto is a proven liability and injury prone and past it..... giving players like him an extra hand out is a poor move for the club.

I realise that some people are going to say that he still has the potential to be useful etc, about ' commitment' etc etc but it really isn't going to happen.

It's a case of deja vu and extreme wishful thinking along the lines of Morris being full of potential if only he could get fit.

Watch out for the inevitable disappointment. Everyone will be saying by January that it was a daft move.

Redditch Fox said:
We all know that left sided players are at a premium, but I agree with you. Tiatto is a proven liability and injury prone and past it..... giving players like him an extra hand out is a poor move for the club.

I realise that some people are going to say that he still has the potential to be useful etc, about ' commitment' etc etc but it really isn't going to happen.

It's a case of deja vu and extreme wishful thinking along the lines of Morris being full of potential if only he could get fit.

Watch out for the inevitable disappointment. Everyone will be saying by January that it was a daft move.
you sound so certain

So RF do you think RK has been conned? I think the fact that RK is not expecting him to play all season illustrates that he knows his limitations. Manage him well and RK could get 30 good performances out of him. He will certainly help toughen up our 'lightweight midgets' on the training ground. The rumour was that MON managed Cottee by telling him he didn't have to turn up for training as long as he was fit enough to come on for the last twenty minutes and score a goal or two!

OxFox said:
I agree, maybe a 6 month contract just to keep him on his toes.

Erm, imitation is the greatest form of flattery so they say.

Real Sharapova said:
I suppose at least he's left footed........

he may be, but that left foot will be left in several groins over the coming season no doubt....

OxFox said:

welcome.gif

OxFox said:

and preferably off other people's:biggrin:

RK saying they are asking something different from Tiatto this season, sounds like they want him to hold back a bit.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|4810233062006422435731

Last edited:
Durham Fox said:
RK saying they are asking something different from Tiatto this season, sounds like they want him to hold backs a bit.

resident shirt-tugger then? :icon_roll

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
So RF do you think RK has been conned? I think the fact that RK is not expecting him to play all season illustrates that he knows his limitations. Manage him well and RK could get 30 good performances out of him. He will certainly help toughen up our 'lightweight midgets' on the training ground. The rumour was that MON managed Cottee by telling him he didn't have to turn up for training as long as he was fit enough to come on for the last twenty minutes and score a goal or two!
Good post MTBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670