Ticket Office is Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

I am trying to buy a ticket for the millwall match and emailed the ticket office. They did their usual phone back service but only let the phone ring once so i obivously didnt get to the phone to answer.

So i phoned the number provided on the website from my mobile to be told it wasn't recognised. After 3 attempts to triple check i wasn't being a total idiot i couldnt get through. I decided to phone from the landline and got through to an answer phone message telling me that they were closed but would be open right up until kick-off at 3pm on saturday for the Tranmere match and that tickets were still available.

Can lcfc afford this level of incompetance in the field of selling tickets!

I am trying to buy a ticket for the millwall match and emailed the ticket office. They did their usual phone back service but only let the phone ring once so i obivously didnt get to the phone to answer.

So i phoned the number provided on the website from my mobile to be told it wasn't recognised. After 3 attempts to triple check i wasn't being a total idiot i couldnt get through. I decided to phone from the landline and got through to an answer phone message telling me that they were closed but would be open right up until kick-off at 3pm on saturday for the Tranmere match and that tickets were still available.

i think they have something against you ,would not stand for it if i was you

The ticket office shite, end of!

Unless your 'well in' with someone who works there, you get treated like crap.

I accidentally cancelled my LCFC direct debit in July. The following day I e-mailed the ticket office with my debit card details so they could take the payment that was due at the end of July and I requested they re-set up my direct debit. I asked for a reply to confirm they had actioned my e-mail. About 2 weeks passed and I hadn't heard anything, the card transaction hadn't been processed so I e-mailed them again. A few days passed and I noticed my monthly amount had been taken off of my card. Great!, however still no reply to confirm my direct debit had been re-set up. So I e-mailed them again, and Jim phoned me. They had no record of my e-mails, yet they took the card payment for the exact amount of my direct debit using the card details I supplied :icon_roll .... anyway Jim said there was nothing to worry about and my direct debit would be re-set up.

On Monday I received an letter from Holly saying my direct debit had been cancelled and I was £75 in arrears (which equates to 2 months July and Aug) ... but they took July's payment by card :icon_roll :icon_roll

I'm £37.50 in arrears not fcuking £75.00 and it's their own fault as they have not bothered to re-set up my direct debit.

I can't be arsed to spend any more time e-mailing them, for it to fall on deaf ears.

Ticket office = SHITE :098:

Save your money, we beat Tranmere 3-1.........

cough!!!!

I thought you would jump to their defence :icon_roll :icon_wink:icon_wink

Not jumping to anybody's defence but I think if you are going to try to make a case against them, it would be fairer to be truthful in what you say.

Not jumping to anybody's defence but I think if you are going to try to make a case against them, it would be fairer to be truthful in what you say.

It makes no odds at all wether I say I cancelled the direct debit because I had to or by accident. The rest of the story remains unaffected. The ticket office is shite. End of.

It makes no odds at all wether I say I cancelled the direct debit because I had to or by accident. The rest of the story remains unaffected. The ticket office is shite. End of.

End of? Certainly not on your evidence.

The Direct Debit Scheme was set up to make it easier for fans to buy tickets and it was done in such a way as to make it as easy as possible for both the Club and the fan. Season ticket up front in exchange for a completed Direct Debit Mandate - that's the way it works. If you, for whatever reason, cancelled the Direct Debit Mandate it is you who is mucking up the ticket office, not the other way round.

Your cancelling of the Direct Debit Mandate at least tripled the work for the ticket office and all you can do is moan about them.

End of? Certainly not on your evidence.

The Direct Debit Scheme was set up to make it easier for fans to buy tickets and it was done in such a way as to make it as easy as possible for both the Club and the fan. Season ticket up front in exchange for a completed Direct Debit Mandate - that's the way it works. If you, for whatever reason, cancelled the Direct Debit Mandate it is you who is mucking up the ticket office, not the other way round.

Your cancelling of the Direct Debit Mandate at least tripled the work for the ticket office and all you can do is moan about them.

I think some people will be travelling to the next away games alone! :icon_bigg

I see your point and I agree with you. The email should have been responded to, if it had none of problems would have surfaced.

My biggest problem with them is why do they have a telephone system installed in there when they do not use it? I have lost count of the number of times I have tried to get through only to be kept waiting and waiting. I don't believe they man the phones all the time.

I had exactly the same situation with the Ticket Office after I changed Direct Debit details. The office kept sending me tickets I didn't want & charging me. Eventually I wrote to the Chairman threatening legal action. Under UK data protection & credit law, any business in possession of a customers personal details & bank information is required to have robust administrative systems. If a customer makes a request to change those details in any way then the business holding them must comply. Failure to do so can result in prosecution....

Oddly enough upon receipt of the letter...it was all magically sorted out within 24 hours! It troubles me greatly that the club we love is being let down by poor administration.

If you live 30 odd miles from Leicester it's not so easy to walk into the office & just buy a ticket...nor is it easy to attend every game.

I had exactly the same situation with the Ticket Office after I changed Direct Debit details. The office kept sending me tickets I didn't want & charging me. Eventually I wrote to the Chairman threatening legal action. Under UK data protection & credit law, any business in possession of a customers personal details & bank information is required to have robust administrative systems. If a customer makes a request to change those details in any way then the business holding them must comply. Failure to do so can result in prosecution....

Oddly enough upon receipt of the letter...it was all magically sorted out within 24 hours! It troubles me greatly that the club we love is being let down by poor administration.

If you live 30 odd miles from Leicester it's not so easy to walk into the office & just buy a ticket...nor is it easy to attend every game.

surely more effective than dealing with their poor phone and email services a 2 hour journey is better than weeks of bother

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670