Ticket Office is Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I understand why you feel you have to speak out for the ticket office, but I feel it would be wrong for me to post those reasons.

Please feel free. I have nothing to hide. I have had very few problems with the ticket office ever - and what problems I have had have been quickly sorted out and that was happening long before I even knew who Jim was.

My dealings with the ticket office have always been based on honesty and mutual respect. Perhaps you would be better served if you were to adopt the same attitude. This whole situation was provoked by your inability to stick to the terms of the offer.

Last edited:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Very possible :icon_wink

Give over. You'll have people wondering what relevance the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", might have to this discussion.

Matt_B

Give over. You'll have people wondering what relevance the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", might have to this discussion.

Holly wanted some but you turned her down? Did you not think she could handle the shorts? :icon_bigg

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Holly wanted some but you turned her down? Did you not think she could handle the shorts? :icon_bigg

It wasn't Holly that I had in mind to play the role of the women scorned - but if it does it for you, go ahead.

fitz

the ticket office has wasted peoples time, which is precious....yet they then go to post several times on here which is going to achieve nothing, assumption I am making is that the time may not be so precious :icon_lol:

the most beef I have with the ticket office is having them reply to emails saying "priority 1/2/3 go on sale on these days" with the day priority one goes on being the same day as email, saying I have to wait until later in the week....even though their system shows me as priority one (probably don't bother looking and reply straight off)

anyway, chillax fools :icon_cool

Foxes_Trust

The Trust has received complaints/criticisms about various aspects of LCFC since we were formed.

One area we have had least complaints about is the Ticket Office (with the exception of the phone system).

Just thought we should back Boc's comments, as overall we have had more communication praising the ticket office than complaints.

Given overall the level of complaints/criticisms of LCFC far outweigh the praise, the ticket office appear to us to be doing their job well

camberwell fox

The Trust has received complaints/criticisms about various aspects of LCFC since we were formed.

One area we have had least complaints about is the Ticket Office (with the exception of the phone system).

Just thought we should back Boc's comments, as overall we have had more communication praising the ticket office than complaints.

Given overall the level of complaints/criticisms of LCFC far outweigh the praise, the ticket office appear to us to be doing their job well

Who FCUKING cares!!!

:bang::056::tumbleweed:

H T B

Who FCUKING cares!!!

:bang::056::tumbleweed:

What sort of statement is that.

It's very easy to moan and gripe all the time, but give praise when and where it's due.

You never know, it might even turn miserable feckers (of which you appear to be one) into nicer people.

We can but hope:102:

Matt_B

What sort of statement is that.

It's very easy to moan and gripe all the time, but give praise when and where it's due.

You never know, it might even turn miserable feckers (of which you appear to be one) into nicer people.

We can but hope:102:

There is a thing in the forum software that turns any post re: the FT into a negative rant

camberwell fox

There is a thing in the forum software that turns any post re: the FT into a negative rant

I apologise profusely for not making myself clear...who f*****g cares about 5 pages of drivel about a dd/st?

I know, i know, if you don't like it don't read it...but i read most threads, and this one is about as charesmatic and interseting as Jade Goodie!!

Now, i'll piss off.........and crawl back under my stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I had cause to email the ticket office re tickets for the Orient game earlier this afternoon. I am pleased to be able to report that I received a reply from Amy, confirming the issuing of the ticket, 34 minutes later.

Excellent service in my book.

Matt_B

My uncle has broken his ankle and phoned them the other day to see if he could move his season ticket seat for a few months and they did it no problem in about 10 minutes. Excellent service again. His only complaint was that he was on hold for about 30 minutes getting through.

fox58

i called in last week to move my season ticket, it took about 10 mins as someone has already brought the seat i wanted to move to for the next 2 games, they issued me with match tickets for those 2 matchs and moved my seat no problem.

camberwell fox

My uncle has broken his ankle and phoned them the other day to see if he could move his season ticket seat for a few months and they did it no problem in about 10 minutes. Excellent service again. His only complaint was that he was on hold for about 30 minutes getting through.

My uncle had his seat moved by LCFC. When he phoned up to enquire as to why he was informed that it was needed by a ''bloke who claimed to have broken his ankle'', this is piss poor service and ankleist.

:058:

Nottingham Fox

Don't get me started on the ticket office. Did I tell any of you about the problem with my direct debit?? :icon_wink

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Don't get me started on the ticket office. Did I tell any of you about the problem with my direct debit?? :icon_wink

You did. Hopefully you have learned from it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670