Ticket Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is on the list?

To name a couple more

Change of terms & conditions on car park season tickets, notified 3 months + after making the purchase (we are receiving a growing number of complaints about this)

The lack of publication of the full list of charity beneficiaries from the VAT reduced rate & the total overall amount given to charities from this (as requested at the last FCC)

To name a couple more

Change of terms & conditions on car park season tickets, notified 3 months + after making the purchase (we are receiving a growing number of complaints about this)

The lack of publication of the full list of charity beneficiaries from the VAT reduced rate & the total overall amount given to charities from this (as requested at the last FCC)

But what about the PIES?

What about the disgraceful lack of blue badge parking?

Step Dad got my tickets for Palace yesterday after 45 minutes on hold, probably got something down to having one person on the phone.

Anyone else having trouble getting through?

I've sent them 3 e-mails about tickets for the Crystal Palace match, all with no response.

I've tried to call them a few times, I held for 20 mins and gave up. :bang:

Are they still off on their jollies or what?

Ring up the club, ask to speak to head of marketing and complain

Mine hasnt so i rang them this morning,they said they would post it for me 1st thing in the morning,ill keep you posted (excuse the pun):icon_wink

Almost as thought they never intended on sending it without a phone call from you.

But what about the PIES?

Good question. I'm not sure if it was the same at every open food outlet in the ground on Saturday but the two that we had access to had no fecking forks to eat the pies with! We had to improvise chopsticks out of coffee stirers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669