Ticket query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Lad

Sorry if this an obvious question...

Mate of mine has been down to the ticket office and bought 5 Manchester City tickets (including mine - I am a season ticket holder / the other 4 are not).

He has returned with 4 printed tickets but not one for my seat but was charged for 5.

Am I correct in thinking that my plastic season ticket card will now be 'activated' to allow entry through the turnstiles instead of having a printed paper ticket?

Cheers

Sorry if this an obvious question...

Mate of mine has been down to the ticket office and bought 5 Manchester City tickets (including mine - I am a season ticket holder / the other 4 are not).

He has returned with 4 printed tickets but not one for my seat but was charged for 5.

Am I correct in thinking that my plastic season ticket card will now be 'activated' to allow entry through the turnstiles instead of having a printed paper ticket?

Cheers
You are correct!

Cheers

You are correct!

Weird.

My cards usually get activated but I have been given paper tickets for this one.

And no, I haven't got different seats!

I bought mine on the net today and could choose card activation, paper ticket or e-ticket (not sure what an e-ticket is though)

I bought mine on the net today and could choose card activation, paper ticket or e-ticket (not sure what an e-ticket is though)

Its only for people in the family stand, 1 free ecstasy tablet per child so they cant focus on the swearing they have never heard before.

Its only for people in the family stand, 1 free ecstasy tablet per child so they cant focus on the swearing they have never heard before.

I think it's a great move by the club as it will stamp out the rampant racism and fist-fights as well, they'll all be hugging each other and be all loved up.

I think it's a great move by the club as it will stamp out the rampant racism and fist-fights as well, they'll all be hugging each other and be all loved up.

They've changed the goal celebration music to Joey Beltram too.

Anyone know if tickets have already sold out?

The game is still listed on the website but when I click into it it won't let me select anywhere in the stadium... Gutted if I've missed out.

I got mine online about 8pm after tryin for a good hour.

It's probably worth phoning them as soon as they open in the morning - and if they've sold out, they might be able to add you to a waiting list for returns.

Yeah going to ring first thing; hadn't thought about waiting list. Merci!

If you want to go in the Keith Weller lounge you can get straight through on line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566