Ticket Sales

FOX Franks

Hi

Has anyone got info about when tickets are released to general sale?
I am intending to go to LCFC v Preston as I have a few PNE supporting friends that I know will be in the away end, but I see that not even the Bristol tickets have been released.

Clearly we are still shit at tickets for non members?

Hi

I am intending to go to LCFC v Preston as I have a few PNE supporting friends that I know will be in the away end, but I see that not even the Bristol tickets have been released.

It is current club policy for there to be NO general sale for any game.

Hi

Won’t happen, mate - Club is an absolute ****ing joke

Find yourself a season ticket holder friend and they can buy them for you

Find yourself a season ticket holder friend and they can buy them for you
Or better still, find yourself a season ticket holder friend who isn't going, slip him a fiver and use his ticket.

Embarrassing
I get season ticket holders and members should always get the tickets first.

Some of us live too far away to attend most matches but would like to being along their children to the occasional game?

What are we supposed to do now?

I get season ticket holders and members should always get the tickets first.

Some of us live too far away to attend most matches but would like to being along their children to the occasional game?

What are we supposed to do now?

Season ticket holders have a ticket FFS

Why should they be given the option to buy a load of spares instead of ordinary fans. It’s obscene

It's embarrassing that the behaviour of some people makes the authorities feel that this is advantageous.
It's just all about control.

I can't remember the last time I saw a genuine issue were I sit.

Stadiums are the most monitored place in the country, I find it ridiculous that they won't sell a GS ticket because they are terrified of not knowing who someone is.

It's just all about control
That's certainly one way of describing it.
I can't remember the last time I saw a genuine issue were I sit.
I remember a seat back grazing across the top of my head at Villa Park last season when our third goal went in. The fact that you didn't witness ot does not mean that it wasn't a serious issue.
Stadiums are the most monitored place in the country, I find it ridiculous that they won't sell a GS ticket because they are terrified of not knowing who someone is.
Oddly enough I agree with you on this too. It's ridiculous that somebody who might want to attend just, say, four games in a season has to pay a tenner surcharge on each ticket.

Hi all, can someone explain what the purpose of the ballot is for away tickets, and how that works with the dates on the website for purchasing?

Hoping for Swansea tickets, but rejected at the ballot stage. Does that mean I’m not eligible to buy when they come available to members?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463