Ticket Sales

Hoping for Swansea tickets, but rejected at the ballot stage. Does that mean I’m not eligible to buy when they come available to members?
No.

Hi all, can someone explain what the purpose of the ballot is for away tickets, and how that works with the dates on the website for purchasing?

Hoping for Swansea tickets, but rejected at the ballot stage. Does that mean I’m not eligible to buy when they come available to members?

You can still try to buy tickets when/if they become available to members.
I've failed in the ballot and then bought tickets later several times.

Fans going to watch a match on a Saturday at 3pm (or Wednesday at 7:30).
It's been going on for 130 years.

You have a ticket, or get one at the ground, and in you go. How hard can it be?

Tickets are available without membership for tonight's game. You just have to have at least one priority point - which you'll have if you've bought a ticket in the last few years.
No new fans required then?

That said I can’t really think of another business so opaque about when their product is due on sale.

There were some daft priced tickets still available on the day for our last home game. This season could be a good test of demand for seeing how expansion could go if/when we go up......but nah

Talking to a couple of blokes in the pub before the game today. They‘d come up from Devon, to watch the darts at the Morningside arena. They were at the darts last night and back again tonight and thought they would go to todays game, only to be told they would need to buy a membership before they could get match tickets.
Crazy turning people away when the games not sold out.

Talking to a couple of blokes in the pub before the game today. They‘d come up from Devon, to watch the darts at the Morningside arena. They were at the darts last night and back again tonight and thought they would go to todays game, only to be told they would need to buy a membership before they could get match tickets.
Crazy turning people away when the games not sold out.

Quite a few blue seats on show today. It's not just the membership....i wonder what the price range for those empty seats today was.

East Stand was £45
That’s quite a lot to pay to see a team like Stoke I think.

Although even if I wanted to take my son as a treat I almost certainly couldn’t get a ticket.

Can't have unidentified children in the ground, what if they start destroying the place and kicking off with the away fans.

Must have their full details in advance and obviously a nice fee for a membership.

Backwards club

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664