Ticket Sales

Neighbour was offered the chance of a ticket for the recent Sunderland game.
In the East Stand
When asked how much?
£49.50

He didn’t take the offer up

That’s just ridiculous

Neighbour was offered the chance of a ticket for the recent Sunderland game.
In the East Stand
When asked how much?
£49.50

He didn’t take the offer up

That’s just ridiculous
Mate and his dad paid £45 each for tonight.

Disgusting pricing

Can anyone help…
Got this email form LCFC today….
Good news! As a Season Ticket Holder, you can now purchase up to two additional tickets for friends or family for our Sky Bet Championship fixture vs. Watford. Buy online NOW or by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) from 9am.
So just tried to buy a friend and his nephew 2 tickets for the Watford game using my online account and I keep getting the following message:
The quantity of tickets owned by Christopher Woodford exceeds limitations! You will need to assign some tickets to a different supporter.
Sorry, you cannot buy tickets to event Leicester City v Watford 25/11/2023 15:00.
This may be because this supporter has purchased a ticket already or doesn't qualify to purchase yet.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per item owner.

I haven’t bought any tickets already and I am a season ticket holder.
I have also tried assigning one of the tickets to my son’s season ticket but the same message pops up.
There aren’t many tickets left so I need to sort this sooner rather than later so any help greatly appreciated

Can anyone help…
Got this email form LCFC today….
Good news! As a Season Ticket Holder, you can now purchase up to two additional tickets for friends or family for our Sky Bet Championship fixture vs. Watford. Buy online NOW or by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) from 9am.
So just tried to buy a friend and his nephew 2 tickets for the Watford game using my online account and I keep getting the following message:
The quantity of tickets owned by Christopher Woodford exceeds limitations! You will need to assign some tickets to a different supporter.
Sorry, you cannot buy tickets to event Leicester City v Watford 25/11/2023 15:00.
This may be because this supporter has purchased a ticket already or doesn't qualify to purchase yet.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per item owner.

I haven’t bought any tickets already and I am a season ticket holder.
I have also tried assigning one of the tickets to my son’s season ticket but the same message pops up.
There aren’t many tickets left so I need to sort this sooner rather than later so any help greatly appreciated
I think you need to create accounts for the people you're buying tickets for, and assign them to their accounts.

I think you need to create accounts for the people you're buying tickets for, and assign them to their accounts.
Just to clarify… do I have to set them up with their own accounts from within my account or do they do it and let me know their account numbers etc?

Just to clarify… do I have to set them up with their own accounts from within my account or do they do it and let me know their account numbers etc?

I think you can do it on this page - https://tickets.lcfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx - at the bottom where is says My Friends and Family.
You need to create a new relationship, and link it to their existing account, they can create a new account, or you can add it to yours.

I have always found the ticket office helpful with this. You will need full contact and DOB details for anyone you are buying tickets for.

Good news! As a Season Ticket Holder, you can now purchase up to two additional tickets for friends or family for our Sky Bet Championship fixture vs. Watford.
Anything to avoid a General Sale!

I think you need to create accounts for the people you're buying tickets for, and assign them to their accounts. I think you can do it on this page - https://tickets.lcfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx - at the bottom where is says My Friends and Family.

You need to create a new relationship, and link it to their existing account, they can create a new account, or you can add it to yours.
And the lengths YOU have to go through to allow THEM to avoid a General Sale.

You will need full contact and DOB details for anyone you are buying tickets for.
I think I spotted a loophole. Couldn't you just make these up?

:icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol: :icon lol:

It’s the nine minute gap after the eleventh identical post before going again that got me.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563