Tigana or Royle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotfox

With these two apparently the front runners for the managers job,( according to the Merc). who's the favourite, and who would you pick ?

Tigana definitely but Royle would be an acceptable consolation prize. Cotterill can f**k off back to Cheltenham and Peter Re... I can't even bring myself to use his full name.

Tigana strolled this division without spending a bucketload. He got Fulham playing some incredible football. He knows what it takes and has done it in style too. Yes please.

...at a push Tigana. Though neither are particularly inspiring, I think it they would be better than Grayson, who seems to be most people's choice on this site. I just don't get why everyone seem to get all misty eyed about an ex-player 'coming home'. I didn't rate him as a player, and I don't see why he won't bring the same lack of success as a manager here. so bring on Tigana.

ps. it won't happen

I'm thinking that Tigana's inclusion may just be MM's way of showing us that he's actively searching for exciting management, with the eventual outcome of us being lead by some old chump who'd achieved all he could in his garden.

Mirror seems to think that he will wants to come here. if it happens could well be the best thing that has happened to this club for years.

It's been fairly well documented that JT has already met with and discussed the job with MM (in London on Tuesday according to Sky etc). If he's coming back today for further talks and presumably a look around Leicester, it has to be a genuine chance.

If this happens, I will instantly recount all the nasty things I've said about Mad Mandy and his shambolic leadership, kiss the man's arse and proceed to worship the ground he walks on.

I will also glory in the fact that Ginge and MA departed. My whole attitude to all these issues would change in an instant.

For me, JT is that good.

Royle is a dead man's appointment.

It's been fairly well documented that JT has already met with and discussed the job with MM (in London on Tuesday according to Sky etc). If he's coming back today for further talks and presumably a look around Leicester, it has to be a genuine chance.

If this happens, I will instantly recount all the nasty things I've said about Mad Mandy and his shambolic leadership, kiss the man's arse and proceed to worship the ground he walks on.

I will also glory in the fact that Ginge and MA departed. My whole attitude to all these issues would change in an instant.

For me, JT is that good.

Been waiting a long time to do this BN, but I completely agree with you :038:

Milans objective is promotion - the sooner he does it , the sooner he gets a return and the adulation of the fans. Exciting football is not that important to him - results are, he will surely pick his man on that basis.

For me, JT is that good.

Well said!

Just hope it happens.

Though i personally think royle is a decent manager. though not the forward step we need.

JT shown off to the crowd tomorrow???

Last edited:

For me, JT is that good.

Erm, I'm nearly as keen. Would have to wait for Mandaric to hold off his trigger finger for a few months though before doing the kissy stuff :icon_wink

I would be quite content with both of them to be honest. JT nudges ahead though.

Just so long as it isnt Reid, Souness, Burrows, Cotterill, etc.

out of these 2 Tigana by a country mile.

Royal's career is on the downward spiral and should not even be linked with us. if he was MM 1st choice he could have got him when RK was sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669