Tim Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a disgrace! You fool! Why the hell shouldn't the club do this. You have no clue, my god the fans at this club piss me off

dynamite foxes said:
He is not a disgrace! You fool! Why the hell shouldn't the club do this. You have no clue, my god the fans at this club piss me off

Yeah, alright mate, prawn sandwich munching....

Agreed Dynamite Fox. This is a totally logical thing to do. We get to own our stadium again. We get loads of publicity. Leicester has a truly world class facility. We will see more events and bring more international to the City. I really cannot understnad why anyone would consider this a bad thing.

clerkenwellfox said:
Agreed Dynamite Fox. This is a totally logical thing to do. We get to own our stadium again. We get loads of publicity. Leicester has a truly world class facility. We will see more events and bring more international to the City. I really cannot understnad why anyone would consider this a bad thing.

Yeah Dynamite Fox, its fun inventing people who agree with you isn't it!? :roll: Don't worry about the 200+ (and counting) people who have signed up to a poll to say no to this!

Oh, and we wouldn't own the stadium again...another club, another organisation would forever own half!

I'm sitting on the fence(with the Webmaster),not too sure what to make of it now.Lets see how it is implicated,nothing like the artist impressions hopefully.I think its more of an 'issue' for those of you who go week in week out.Unfortunately living up here I get to see City far too little.

can't imagine we'd/tigers would sign up to this if it wasn't to be on a short term basis first then see how it goes

Well done to Tim and everyone at LCFC and the Tigers who have had the courage to push this idea forward.

I for one want to see LCFC as successful as they possibly can be, for all of those who are blindly saying no to this idea I suggest you do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669