Time To Deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringo

Lets hear no more about the poor squad that IH has inherited. Most of these players are so poor that they would struggle to get into any championship side. IH will definately get things right, but not with many of the current squad.
What we want in January is a signifcant clearout of useless players that are not good enough for Leicester or believe they are too good for Leicester.
Lets bring in one or two good new players and make the most of the young talent we have in the club.
We need to have a team of players that are proud to put on the shirt and give IH 100% effort & support.

I like it when people start talking about a 'clearout' of our rubbish players.

Who on earth is going to be gullible enough to take any of them of our hands?

There's more chance of the kids being snapped up. I heard yesterday that Spurs are looknig at Mattock.

There's more chance of the kids being snapped up. I heard yesterday that Spurs are looknig at Mattock.

Depending on the price i would not be too reluctant to sell to be honest.

Depending on the price i would not be too reluctant to sell to be honest.

Theres not one player at LCFc if given the money being right I wouldn't sell,indeed I'd give half of them away.

Usually a manager comes in says there is too many rubbish players he is basically blaming the team but in IH suitation he is struggling because a certain MM let a fecker come in and **** up things and nowIH has to start from sratch to fix it all, he knows he has to buy the right players and he knows he will have to get rid of a lot of stale shit in our team. (Keep Kaebi)

Usually a manager comes in says there is too many rubbish players he is basically blaming the team but in IH suitation he is struggling because a certain MM let a fecker come in and **** up things and nowIH has to start from sratch to fix it all, he knows he has to buy the right players and he knows he will have to get rid of a lot of stale shit in our team. (Keep Kaebi)

Like Beaumont says who would want them ? It would be great to get rid of a lot of them but the sad truth is no fecker wants them and we are lumbered until their contracts run out.We got rid of a few no hopers in the Summer and the MA replaced them with even more no hopers

Most of the players are good enough for us to be much higher in the table, they've just not been playing anywhere near their potential. Maybe IH can get the best out of them, or maybe they're stuck in a rut they won't recover from without moving to another club.

I disagree,name them ? I'd agree some are but not most

Last edited:
The table dosent lie when you are nearly halfway through the season, you only need to look at the prem to see there are no flukes at this stage.

I agree that we have lots of players who should be playing much higher up this league. What we do not have is a team. I am hoping, and indeed confident, that Holloway will fix that in January.
On another point raised in this thread, we should only sell our youngsters if they insist that they want to leave. They are the one bit of this club functioning properly and are just coming on stream as the future: they are the light at the end of the tunnel.

I disagree,name them ? I'd agree some are but not most

The defence has shown it can be strong in this division - Fulop, Kisnorbo, McAuley, N'Gotty, Mattock, Stearman, Kenton, Mattock can all play much better than they have recently. Even Maybury was a decent player when he first arrived. Chambers looked a good defender until he got injured and then played out of position.
Clemence has a proven track record in this division. Wesolowski, when fit, is a good player. Newton has had two good games for us, if he played to his potential instad of being useless we wouldn't be having the constant discussions about Kaebi being in the team.
Fryatt and Hume can both score goals at this level, and their partnership looked excellent two years ago.

Obviously there are some players who just aren't good enough and never will be, but on the whole we don't have a squad full of bad players. We have a squad full of players playing badly. If we can get 2-3 decent signings in key areas the other players might start playing to their potential.

The defence has shown it can be strong in this division - Fulop, Kisnorbo, McAuley, N'Gotty, Mattock, Stearman, Kenton, Mattock can all play much better than they have recently. Even Maybury was a decent player when he first arrived. Chambers looked a good defender until he got injured and then played out of position.
Clemence has a proven track record in this division. Wesolowski, when fit, is a good player. Newton has had two good games for us, if he played to his potential instad of being useless we wouldn't be having the constant discussions about Kaebi being in the team.
Fryatt and Hume can both score goals at this level, and their partnership looked excellent two years ago.

Obviously there are some players who just aren't good enough and never will be, but on the whole we don't have a squad full of bad players. We have a squad full of players playing badly. If we can get 2-3 decent signings in key areas the other players might start playing to their potential.

the words auntie, cock and uncle come to mind

I believe the team is not strictly bad just that they re playing bad. IH should be given a chance, what we defo dont need is another manager. Lets build a swuad wit the young players we have.

Like Beaumont says who would want them ? It would be great to get rid of a lot of them but the sad truth is no fecker wants them and we are lumbered until their contracts run out.We got rid of a few no hopers in the Summer and the MA replaced them with even more no hopers
As long as their contracts are settled in full then it makes no odds whether anyone wants them or not.

Pay them up, pack their kits bags and call a taxi for the bunch of hopeless feckers. Send Hammond out to the cab rank to flag them down if no one is answering the phones in the taxi office. It's something that should have been done in the summer and it is long overdue now.

We will have to bear the financial cost but there is no reason why we should continue to suffer from the psychological fallout.

Fair comment but I still think we have some poor poor players and IMO Kenton and Newton are awful awful footballers and always have been,they certainly aren't going to get any better.Not sure about McAuley and N'gotty and I'm beginning to think Stearman isn't as good as we hoped but its all about opinions and mine is we need at least 4 new players and a complete refit in midfield

MM is no fool. He will not have his pride and reputation destroyed. We WILL spend big money in January, we WILL get rid of the crap players and in 3 years, we WILL be in the Premiership/Premier League, W/E!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669