Time To Deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of them are probably playing to the best of there ability, Unfortunately i think we have a prety poor side overall with maybe 3 or 4 players that could actualy improve, if we brought in some quality players around them.

I've forgot what a quality player looked like in a city shirt:102:

if they terminate players' contracts, does that end up with a big OTT pay-off for each player?

if they terminate players' contracts, does that end up with a big OTT pay-off for each player?

Yer - probably in court mate.

And with Mandaric's current/recent legal tangles, we just couldnt go down that path.

Whats probably happened is both Ollie and Milan have agreed to keep this awful backlog of under-standard players at the club, and get new players in.

What effect that has on the squad and the football club as a whole? Time will tell I guess.

Re: Time To Deliver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
He is 45?
Maybe he was thinking of rotherhamfox

Glad somebody is

Oh I thought this was a thread about our crap postal service.

Took a week to get a 1st class letter across the Leicester

... call that first class????

Any posties on here, explain yourselves....

He might seem young to you but if the DOB in his profile is right he's older than most of us!

He's made a mistake on his profile. Nobody of 45 posts with spelling mistakes and/or TXT SPK!

Last edited:
Most of the players are good enough for us to be much higher in the table, they've just not been playing anywhere near their potential. Maybe IH can get the best out of them, or maybe they're stuck in a rut they won't recover from without moving to another club.

I would agree with that. Individually if you look at the players most of them are ok they just dont play like a team.

I would only put Cort and Hammond in the 'truely shocking player catagory' of the current squad. Put the rest of them in other teams and they would look like decent players. Put them in the Blue of Leicester and its a different story.

Oh I thought this was a thread about our crap postal service.

Took a week to get a 1st class letter across the Leicester

... call that first class????

Any posties on here, explain yourselves....

Your hand writing is shitty & indecipherable, the Royal Mail's cryptographic service have a backlog to deal with hence the delay.

First class service that it even made it if you ask me.

Your hand writing is shitty & indecipherable, the Royal Mail's cryptographic service have a backlog to deal with hence the delay.

First class service that it even made it if you ask me.

What when the envelope had a typed label on it?????????

I clearly remember someone asking if it would be alright to return the right-back we got as a present if someone had also got another right-back for us and the shop assistant said that would be OK.

Yes but the shop said we could keep the faulty one too, hence why we have so many now

Yer - probably in court mate.

And with Mandaric's current/recent legal tangles, we just couldnt go down that path.

What? Paying up contracts does not entail going to court you buffoon.

Can one of the Mods root out UC's receipt as I'd like him swapped for a pair of ear muffs and a four-slice toaster.

I've had a flick through this thread and there seems to be a general consensus about where we need to improve and who we need to ship off. I agree with most of what people are saying. All I will say is: good luck, Ollie. You're going to bloody need it in January.

However, I did read that he's got four trialists in on Monday (today). Any idea who they are?

The table dosent lie when you are nearly halfway through the season, you only need to look at the prem to see there are no flukes at this stage.

Plenty of teams perform better in the second half of the season than they do in the first, normally after replacing a poor manager with a good one, the classic example of course was palace a few years back.

I hope and pray that IH really does know what he is doing.

Plenty of teams perform better in the second half of the season than they do in the first.
Are you not worried about that?

I am!!!, I don't want "plenty" of teams performing better in the second half of the season, I want just us to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669