Time to move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

OK, so Holloway is staying - live with it.

I'm going to get my ST's sorted out before the end of the month and look forward to my holiday without any crapulous speculation about who is coming in next. Even got time for a couple of pre-season games before I go away.

Then, the new season will be here and I will be full of optimism again just like at the start of last season.

Only this time I don't just expect big things, I FCUKING DEMAND THEM.

My interest in next season has just died.

My interest in next season has just died.

Ditto

It was bad enough facing League One, but I had just about talked myself into thinking that it would be a genuine change - lots of goals, lots of exctiement, lots of wins. I actually contemplated taking homer junior down there, as he would get swept up in an exciting promotion campaign

But the way I feel now, I might not even renew myself - something I thought I would never say or do

But apparently we are not supposed to talk about that kind of thing on here - we just 'live with it' without passing comment

MM has made his decision, he isn't going to change it based on supporters' protests, so now we just have to get on with it and back the manager, right decision or not.

MM has made his decision, he isn't going to change it based on supporters' protests, so now we just have to get on with it and back the manager, right decision or not.
This isn't a bloody protest FFS, it's a discussion!!!!!

But the way I feel now, I might not even renew myself - something I thought I would never say or do

not alone there, maybe when Milan sees that ST sales are much lower than expected (even taking division 3 football into consideration) he may think he has made a little mistake

This isn't a bloody protest FFS, it's a discussion!!!!!

Not renewing season tickets purely because Ollie is still in charge is a protest, not a discussion.

Most people will still renew,I doubt many that haven't bought one before will be tempted into getting one though

Maybe you do but don't speak for me.

Ditto

It was bad enough facing League One, but I had just about talked myself into thinking that it would be a genuine change - lots of goals, lots of exctiement, lots of wins. I actually contemplated taking homer junior down there, as he would get swept up in an exciting promotion campaign

But apparently we are not supposed to talk about that kind of thing on here - we just 'live with it' without passing comment

Homer, if that is how you feel then do not renew - its pretty simple really. Don't use Holloway as an excuse. If we had got a new manager in and he had lost his first 10 games in League 1, you'd be asking for a new manager and that you should have the cost of your season ticket refunded anyway.

Is it all that bad to think that actually Holloway may be able to do a job for us in this league and rebuild a squad from scratch like Leeds United have?

To all that have said you are not going to renew your season tickets, so what? Thats your choice/loss/wise decision. We will find out whether it was a good choice or not soon enough.

OK, so Holloway is staying - live with it.

I'm going to get my ST's sorted out before the end of the month and look forward to my holiday without any crapulous speculation about who is coming in next. Even got time for a couple of pre-season games before I go away.

Then, the new season will be here and I will be full of optimism again just like at the start of last season.

Only this time I don't just expect big things, I FCUKING DEMAND THEM.

So your telling fans to 'live with it'

how do you plan on demanding 'big things'?

...well I know Big Sam was itchin to come to us, and a lot of other top out of work managers, but if Milan has faith in Ollie I for one will back him 100% until he proves otherwise... he should know he ropes at Walkers, wouldn't dare let us down AGAIN !!!

There were/are people on here who refused to go when Megson was in charge,its nothing knew and doesn't make you any less of a Supporter.If you feel that strongly then I guess its your choice not to go

Homer, if that is how you feel then do not renew - its pretty simple really. Don't use Holloway as an excuse. If we had got a new manager in and he had lost his first 10 games in League 1, you'd be asking for a new manager and that you should have the cost of your season ticket refunded anyway.

Is it all that bad to think that actually Holloway may be able to do a job for us in this league and rebuild a squad from scratch like Leeds United have?

To all that have said you are not going to renew your season tickets, so what? Thats your choice/loss/wise decision. We will find out whether it was a good choice or not soon enough.

It's not that I think he CAN'T do a job at that level, I believe he can, but after his obvious failings here imo he shouldn't be given the chance, especially as he CANNOT redeem what he and his coaching staff have led our club to. And he never will be able to, even if we win the League by 20 points, the damage-whilst I agree was rotting away before he came here- has now been completed by him.

I lost respect for IH when I heard about him waving his bloody shoes around... what kind of tosser does that when your team is 3-0 down ??!!

So your telling fans to 'live with it'

how do you plan on demanding 'big things'?

It isn't contradictory. Milan has made his decision so I will abide by it (not that I have a choice of course!) and get behind the team AND the Manager.

But, I expect big things this season and if they do not show early signs of coming to be then I reserve the right to call for his head and go on RL phone-ins and generally behave with complete bad grace on this forum when talking about Holloway.

For now, all any of us can do is wait and see.

Last edited:
It isn't contradictory. Milan has made his decision so I will abide by it (not that I have a choice of course!) and get behind the team AND the Manager.

But, I expect big things this season and if they do not show early signs of coming to be then I reserve the right to call for his head and go on RL phone-ins and generally behave with complete bad grace on this forum when talking about Holloway.

Mate im sorry but wake the fcuk up :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670