Time to move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate im sorry but wake the fcuk up :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Milan has apparently made his mind up, for the moment anyway. What do you want me to do Newts, turn my back on the team or get behind them all again in the hope of something going well for a change?

How do you know that then?

...just the impression a lot of Fox fans have that we could attract the likes of Big Sam, got to say tongue in cheek, he's missed out, but I don't think he was holding his breath !!!:102:

And the players did there bit this season didnt they mate :102:

No they didn't. Apart from a couple of honourable exceptions the majority played as though they couldn't give a flying fcuk about the club or the fans.

Thing is Newts, if this was music or another hobby or activity we the fans would just say enough is enough and go elsewhere. Football isn't like that to most of us though and the bastards know that and take us for a fcuking ride.

No they didn't. Apart from a couple of honourable exceptions the majority played as though they couldn't give a flying fcuk about the club or the fans.

Thing is Newts, if this was music or another hobby or activity we the fans would just say enough is enough and go elsewhere. Football isn't like that to most of us though and the bastards know that and take us for a fcuking ride.

Perhaps now is the time to show them that the ride has come to a grinding halt !

Perhaps now is the time to show them that the ride has come to a grinding halt !

It took me years to give up smoking. I don't believe for one minute that giving up Leicester City will be any easier.

I'm moving on, but its not in the direction of the ticket office. I do not have any passion for this club anymore, it has been ripped out of me and thrown on the floor.
I cannot bring myself to go to another game with that twat in charge, I can think of better ways to spend my cash.

Last edited:
I'm moving on, but its not in the direction of the ticket office. I do not have any passion for this club anymore, it has been ripped out of me and thrown on the floor.
I cannot bring myself to go to another game with that twat in charge, I can think of better ways to spend my cash.

What on your BNP membership?

I'll be here long after IH and MM have left. I just want to get this season started, and hopefully get out of this whole mess. Things cannot get any worse.

Oh yes they can but lets hope they don't.He's got his chance but not even Mr.Fireproof himself will survive if after ten games we aren't up there.I'll give him a second chance but the pressure is on him more than ever.

Oh yes they can but lets hope they don't.He's got his chance but not even Mr.Fireproof himself will survive if after ten games we aren't up there.I'll give him a second chance but the pressure is on him more than ever.

This is the worrying thing about sticking with Holloway, he will get 10 games max to prove himself. If he fails then where does it leave the stability argument? We rebuild this summer, then we rebuild after 10 games?

A manager in this situation needs the season and more to sort this club out. IH will now have to spend the entire season in the top 6 to keep his job, I expect people to be jumping on him at the first opportunity. Surely not an ideal working enviroment and the main reason he should leave the club. I'd love him to succeed but I think it's a big ask and something that will set us back even further in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669