Time to move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course he has a choice, if he doesnt like it he walks away but he doesnt obviously because he wouldnt get paid up

Thats what I meant.He has got to put up with it because if he walks he gets nothing and has no job

Last edited:
of course he has a choice, if he doesnt like it he walks away but he doesnt obviously because he wouldnt get paid up

Therefore he has no choice

Milan can say what he wants, but he will have to cough up if he wants rid of the ****

I think Holloway is on his way. Listening to MM just now, he means he will be booting Holloway early June.

His daughter gets married on Saturday, a good indication would be to see if IH gets an invite.

Milan Mandaric - you are a ****ing shambles - pick up your belongings and piss off!![/

That would be a really bright move, wouldn't it? You would like to see us start next season -10 points then?

Last edited:
I think that Milan is doing a great job re: Holloway. If he backs him or sacks him, the fans will be divided but, by doing nothing, he has united us in our dissatisfaction. Brilliant!
:tumbleweed::bang:

He isn't doing nothing.

He isn't doing nothing.

IF the decision as to whether Holloway continues isn't done and dusted, how can the club move forward? After the chairman, the next bit of the puzzle has to be the manager, then the coaches and players.

IF the decision as to whether Holloway continues isn't done and dusted, how can the club move forward? After the chairman, the next bit of the puzzle has to be the manager, then the coaches and players.

At the moment IH is the manager, he has been for quite a long time. Have we moved forwards or backwards?

MM is now weighing up the best option for LCFC, not some quick decision that we can all regret in a couple of months time - as he has done in the past. This should be seen as a positive. Very little happens for a couple of weeks at the end of the season. we are losing little by waiting.

Personally I'd have sacked IH already but then many on these forums would be complaining that we have no manager in charge blah blah blah.

Holloway will go early june like someone said im not big fan of Ollie but i dont know who there is to come in so i think we might as well keep him

Could put Jobber in charge, Tom.

At least he could chuck some bottles at Mandaric.....

He could fill the Big seat.

I watched the MM piece on SSN, this is my take on it: -

1) By not backing IH and letting him stew, it would appear to give the signal that IH is on borrowed time, and if he wants compo, he'll have to accept it. Deadman walking as they say.

2) As for MM, to me he appeared to be a man that doesn't know which way to turn. How much Aldridge is taking on board waits to be seen. After his daughters wedding, wouldn't be surprised to see MM put a relatively high profile manager in place, with orders to get us out of this division.

Once we are high flying in the old division 3, or promoted, MM will get the feck out of here.

Basically, I reckon next season will be shit or bust for MM and LCFC.

Just my thoughts...........

My thoughts are this at the moment: How long is it acceptable to stay up talking with your wife when really all you want to do is in bed?

My thoughts are this at the moment: How long is it Meltons' dick, I can't stop thinking about it? I bet it's nice and wide too
Go and see a therapist, alex. And make sure it's a female one FFS.

we might beat Luton with a fluke, that's all i have to say on the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670