Title Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth effectively handing Spurs seven points this season with the seven goal difference (and counting) too.

To be fair to Bournemouth they've got **** all to play for now. Fortunately Spurs next game is against a side who are deluded enough to think a euro spot is achievable in the league.

'Leicester City, we're coming for you' sing the poor small time Spurs fans

Oh dear

Now if Huth could get a late recall for the German team, problem sorted. He could make sure Kane got some 'befores' and 'afters'.

Well done Tottenham. There's (almost) no fun if there's no challenge

They'll likely beat Liverpool. All this "oh they'll lose there" shit is the stuff we've had to put up with all season, I wouldn't make the same mistake with Spurs.

They're a very very good side and we'll have to be on the top of our game for all 7 games to take the title from them.

Now if Spurs win the title by one point from Leicester will everyone still be saying how poor the Premier League has been this year and it's crap if a team like Tottenham can win it?

I just put a tenner on us as title winners at 1/2. If we're still top at Old Trafford I'll probably cash out

Now if Spurs win the title by one point from Leicester will everyone still be saying how poor the Premier League has been this year and it's crap if a team like Tottenham can win it?

No of course they won't. It will be a triumph for a great group of young England players and a great manager.

Has anyone spotted we are now mathematically clear of Chelsea (and certain for top half)? When was the last time we finished above them in the top flight?

****in' awesome... 5 mins and 18 glorious seconds that made me emotional, proud, sad I wasn't there, burst into fits of giggles... and generally destroyed any notion of being a coherent adult as I punched the air and started singing "come and catch us if you can" as an alternating line to "we're gonna win the league"! Probably won't go down too well with the neighbours as it's nearly 4am and I'm 165 miles from Leicester.... but **** em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669