To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahaha. Geez I'm sorry, that's hilarious. You lot are more obsessed with Jobber than any of his idolisers. 'I have enough evidence from people', 'I believe it is also reasonably well known.' Miss Marple of Jobber's every action.

not entirely sure what your point is here, I'm sure it's genius though.

Fact is. Nice enough geezer, likes to take his top of at games, is worshipped too much by certain people, has been positively identified as having thrown a plastic bottle once in his many years of following Leicester.

Like I've said before, he encourages the worship.

And positively identified throwing beer and bottles at Stoke, but we'll ignore that of course.

How anyone can be 'embarrassed' by him I don't know. A geezer that is overweight and likes to get his top off supports the same football team as you?! How uptight have you gotta be to find that a problem.

I find him ebarrasing because of his actions and those around him.

Some people like him, some people don't.

Some people say nice things about him, some don't.

Some people say bad things about him, some don't.

It's the same for each and every one of us.

Does it really fcuking matter?

Some people like him, some people don't.

Some people say nice things about him, some don't.

Some people say bad things about him, some don't.

It's the same for each and every one of us.

Does it really fcuking matter?

opinions are opinions and everyone is entitled to them i just wanted to come on here and clear up the fact hes being made out to be a hooligan that hes not! Bt i understand very few if any of you will change your opinion and maybe id be the same if i didnt know him!

hes being made out to be a hooligan that hes not
One of those bottles whizzed past my right eye and cracked against the wall I lwas leaning on and fell onto my right shoulder. It was travelling almightily fast.

I didn't see who it was, but I'd say whoever it was that through that bottle was a fcuking hooligan.

One of those bottles whizzed past my right eye and cracked against the wall I lwas leaning on and fell onto my right shoulder. It was travelling almightily fast.

I didn't see who it was, but I'd say whoever it was that through that bottle was a fcuking hooligan.

im not condoning the bottle throwing please dont get me wrong!

it didnt look that way i just didnt wanna upset anyone more than i already have by someone suddenly thinking im saying it was fine they were throwing bottles that easily could of hurt other people

The point is though geez, I've been to many, many away games where Jobber has been there and I've never seen his causing any trouble, apart from that which he was involved in at Stoke. For everyone on him to label him a hooligan when he clearly is pretty mild mannered and undisruptive 99.99% of the time makes you look almost as moronic as it does him. Are all of you so perfect that you've never on ONE occassion got pissed and done something ****ing stupid that you shouldn't have?!

Last edited:
The point is though geez, I've been to many, many away games where Jobber has been there and I've never seen his causing any trouble, apart from that which he was involved in at Stoke. For everyone on him to label him a hooligan when he clearly is pretty mild mannered and undisruptive 99.99% of the time makes you look almost as moronic as it does him. Are all of you so perfect that you've never on ONE occassion got pissed and done something ****ing stupid that you shouldn't have?!

Very well said! and i agree with everything said!

I was stood at the side of Melton, and the bottle hit the wall with an almighty bang. If it had hit him, I dread to think of the damage to his boat would have been.

Are all of you so perfect that you've never on ONE occassion got pissed and done something ****ing stupid that you shouldn't have?!
Yes, many times. And I have been man enough to accept the label that is given to me after my actions.

No it isn't, I've just told you my point.

People who throw things at other people at football matches are hooligans by default.

Football hooliganism (sometimes described as the English Disease)[1] is hooliganism by football club supporters.[2] Fights between supporters of rival teams sometimes take place immediately before or after football matches; often at pre-arranged locations away from stadiums, in order to avoid police.

A football firm (also known as a hooligan firm or simply a firm) is a gang formed with the intent to engage in fights with members of firms from other clubs. Some firms, especially in southern and eastern Europe, have been linked with far right political groups, but other firms have been associated with leftist or anti-racist views. The firms' political views are not necessarily representative of all supporters of the teams.

Yeah that sounds like Jobber alright. Lobs a plastic bottle of piss tasting beer once in ten years, and then he's right off for a mass brawl with another firm at a pre-arranged location away from the football stadium.

Yes, many times. And I have been man enough to accept the label that is given to me after my actions.

well if its an if a very big if in my eyes that jobber was indeed 1 of the ones throwing bottles surely one match out of however many hes been to following City home and away should not justify his label as a hooligan

Are all of you so perfect that you've never on ONE occassion got pissed and done something ****ing stupid that you shouldn't have?!

No, never. :045:

Would agree that most games I've been to and he's also been, always seems to just support the team. Problem is he is a larger than life character and people like him will always divide opinion. Not right I know but thats life.

I don't doubt for one minute he gets involved in touble outside, as he is too recognisable and couldn't run.
But I have to say that was the first time I have ever seen him involved in anything like that

I aint perfect, and I have done things at football matches in the 70's which I am not proud of.

Right, let me explain this one more time for the thick people, those that haven't read the thread, or those that are wearing glamour glasses;

- Jobber was seen by more than one person throwing bottles at Stoke.

- He was seen by at least 3 members of this forum throwing bottles at Stoke

- This isn't up for debate.

- This may have been out of character, I don't know him to make that decision.

- Somebody who is throwing things at other people IMO is deemed to be an hooligan, or showing the behavioural patterns of one.

But, it's all about opinions. People have differing opinions of what type of behaviour is socially acceptable. I have been drunk and thrown a brick through a shop window. Ashamed, yes!!!!, hooligan?, yes. Why?, because I behaved like one!!!! and it's behaviour alone that dictates who is a hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669