todays rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
everton will sign two players this week patrick kisnorbo from leicester for 1.5 million and joey barton from man city a long term target of moyes.

This rumour was also on the same website today, again another old link regurgatated.

I didn't think posting this on here would upset people i am sorry for doing so, i saw it thought i would let you all know what people were saying, i know most of what is on there is complete bollox.

Melton Fox said:
Matty Fryatt for 3 players including Andy Reid.

I'd take it. One day, Fryatt will be leaving in exchange for no money and no players

If Fryatt is worth more than these 3 players, why did he come to Leicester and not the prem

I would rather Kisnorbo went and we got three players and anyone but Dichio who scored NO GOALS in 33 outings for Preston in the Fizzy. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

leicester_til_i_die said:
I didn't think posting this on here would upset people i am sorry for doing so, i saw it thought i would let you all know what people were saying, i know most of what is on there is complete bollox.

You have nothing to apologise for, it is just that sometimes there is a massive over reaction to what is nothing more than idle speculation, I love reading that site just to see how many of the rumours / or player suggestions discussed on this and other City forums end up being repeated on that website.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
You have nothing to apologise for, it is just that sometimes there is a massive over reaction to what is nothing more than idle speculation, I love reading that site just to see how many of the rumours / or player suggestions discussed on this and other City forums end up being repeated on that website.

That site is for novelty purposes only. Bit like a glow-in-the-dark condom. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg ;)

I've said in other threads that I don't think this is true, and even if we were to sell him it would probably be for more than that, which Birmingham wouldn't pay. I think the move would show a real lack of ambition for Fryatt though, since Brum already have DJ Campbell, Cameron Jerome and Mikael Forssell, and it's looking likely that they'll get Collins John (an absolute great signing I think). Forsell might leave, but even then I think Fryatt would be 4th choice striker, and I think he is a player who will want more than that.

My only worry is though that Steve Bruce has said he has bids in for 2 players. Collins John is all but confirmed as one of them, but there hasn't been much talk of who the other is, other than these rumours we're now seeing from crap sources of it being Matty Fryatt. Unreliable rumours are still worrying when there are no other rumours at all it seems..

IMO Fryatt needs another season at this level to show that he can cut it. Due to this I dont think Brum will buy him because he wouldnt play regularly for them. IF Fryatt stays and has a good season then we might struggle to keep him :icon_redf

Willlow said:
IMO Fryatt needs another season at this level to show that he can cut it. Due to this I dont think Brum will buy him because he wouldnt play regularly for them. IF Fryatt stays and has a good season then we might struggle to keep him :icon_redf

maybe not if we go up :102:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
maybe not if we go up

:) :icon_eek: :icon_razz :icon_bigg :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :081:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i dont think we will but we can live in hope :icon_wink
I think we can and hopefully the players and the club think we can, otherwise I would rather give my ST away than watch uninterested, unambitious players (again)

We can get promoted, but we can't be defeated before the season starts, Come On City!!!!!!

Yorkshire Vixen said:
i dont think we will but we can live in hope :icon_wink

And I am sure there were very few Watford fans who harboured any serious expectations of promotion this time last year.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
And I am sure there were very few Watford fans who harboured any serious expectations of promotion this time last year.

Or Crystal Palace fans before that.

Melton Fox said:
I think we can and hopefully the players and the club think we can, otherwise I would rather give my ST away than watch uninterested, unambitious players (again)

We can get promoted, but we can't be defeated before the season starts, Come On City!!!!!!

im sure the players and the club think we are capable of getting promotion but that goes for virtually every other team in the division but not everyone can go up and im not being defeatist im being realistic of course i want us to get promoted

Melton Fox said:

Fook me, I am agreeing with you twice in a week. :eek: :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669