todays rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
birmingham have made bids for two players matt fryatt of leicester for 1.75 million and collins john two million from fulham

leicester city will use the cash they recieve from the sale of matt fryatt to brum to bring in dichio from preston dan harding from leeds and andy reid on a season long loan deal from spurs.

Matty Fryatt for 3 players including Andy Reid.

I'd take it. One day, Fryatt will be leaving in exchange for no money and no players

If Fryatt is worth more than these 3 players, why did he come to Leicester and not the prem

Melton Fox said:
Matty Fryatt for 3 players including Andy Reid.

I'd take it. One day, Fryatt will be leaving in exchange for no money and no players

If Fryatt is worth more than these 3 players, why did he come to Leicester and not the prem
depends on who the 3 players are, Diccio no, the other bloke don't know anything about him, Reid hopefully he can pair with williams and be as good as they were when they were at the scum together.

leicester_til_i_die said:
depends on who the 3 players are, Diccio no, the other bloke don't know anything about him, Reid hopefully he can pair with williams and be as good as they were when they were at the scum together.

Reid IMO would finish off the jigsaw. All we need is a decent left winger and I think we will have a good enough team. Reid fits the bill perfectly.

I'm with you die, depends who the players are, but Reid is an exciting and realistic prospect

Melton Fox said:
I'm with you die, depends who the players are, but Reid is an exciting and realistic prospect
i would prefer to keep fryatt and have reid, if it's a loan deal then surely wont cost to much. i would prefer getting rid of someone else to fund it if it is the case to get someone out to get him in.

i would prefer to keep fryatt and have reid, if it's a loan deal then surely wont cost to much. i would prefer getting rid of someone else to fund it if it is the case to get someone out to get him in.
Again agreed, but we are discussing todays rumours not hypo's. But you are right, them 2 together would make a great team

birmingham have made bids for two players matt fryatt of leicester for 1.75 million and collins john two million from fulham

leicester city will use the cash they recieve from the sale of matt fryatt to brum to bring in dichio from preston dan harding from leeds and andy reid on a season long loan deal from spurs.
I wouldn't put too much credence on this, after any sell-on clause to Walsall, that wouldn't leave too much, even in the way of funding the wages for three players, forgetting about any transfer fees. We are under no pressure to ley Fryatt go , as he is on a long terms contract. BTW, Dichio is pants and past it.

Last edited:
Got no idea how true these rumours are. They are rumours after all, but Andy Reid coming to Leicester can't see it happening in a million years. Would be happy to eat my words though. Would be great shame if Matty Fryatt left. Would completely ruin our chances of mounting a promotion push IMO.

Proven goalscorers at this level are like gold dust and are invariably the difference between mid table mediocrity and a promotion push. You could argue Fryatt isn't yet proven but I dont know where our goals are coming from if we replace him with Daniel Dichio :102:

drummindefender said:
sounds like someones been reading this forum and taking it seriously-the fools

Some fecker heres posting all the rumours onto that site or some fool reading this forum is posting it.

I emphasis we must keep Fryatt for at least another 2 years, 2 seasons and regularess of where we are in the league, his price will rise and rise.

Reid and Harding however are two players which excite me for City to bring in. However, Reid would be on a loan and Dichio a free, Harding not much more. Wouldnt really cover the 1.75 million would it.

Just because somebody has posted this on the Football rumours website, doesn't automatically mean it will come true.

We have no evidence whatsoever to even suggest a bid has been lodged for Fryatt, let alone the fact that he has accepted the move. What a surprise that the players earmarked to join are all players that have previously been discussed as potential signings on this and other forums.

And where the fcuk has the Dichio rumour come from, I suggested him as a potential signing and now all of a sudden he is set to sign, funny that because there is fcuk all in terms of speculation up here in Preston.

Everybody is getting too carried away with idle specualtion being posted on the internet. If MB or Bob Hazell were to post such info then I would be more inclined to believe it but straight off this website then no.

I never get involved in rumours, but I think the Reid one has some structure

Melton Fox said:
I never get involved in rumours, but I think the Reid one has some structure

:102: :102: :102: :icon_lol:

Parking%20Structure%20Construction_006.jpg

IT'S A LOAD OF CRAP...someone just putting all the rumours off here together.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Just because somebody has posted this on the Football rumours website, doesn't automatically mean it will come true.

We have no evidence whatsoever to even suggest a bid has been lodged for Fryatt, let alone the fact that he has accepted the move. What a surprise that the players earmarked to join are all players that have previously been discussed as potential signings on this and other forums.

And where the fcuk has the Dichio rumour come from, I suggested him as a potential signing and now all of a sudden he is set to sign, funny that because there is fcuk all in terms of speculation up here in Preston.

Everybody is getting too carried away with idle specualtion being posted on the internet. If MB or Bob Hazell were to post such info then I would be more inclined to believe it but straight off this website then no.

:038: :038:

Plus the occasional sprinkling of kite-flying by agents for clubs / players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572