Todorov has gone to Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gone on a free transfer - so he clearly wouldn't have been good enough for us

Homer how much was Joey going for again?

sad-smiley-043.gif

wolves Bid for Fryatt turned down..the interesting bit..martin allen said "The offer was nowhere near high enough" you think that means he might be willing to let him go ?

Can anyone find confirmation of this deal ?? Nothing on Charlton OS or Portsmouth OS

wolves Bid for Fryatt turned down..the interesting bit..martin allen said "The offer was nowhere near high enough" you think that means he might be willing to let him go ?

yes thats what i thought as i read it. Every player has his price and any player could go if the right offer comes in.

he has put offers in for players, obviously wasnt them he was after!

Very true does anyone know if we were actually after todorov or was it just more speculation because of the MM link,I think we need to start realising other clubs are not just going to wait for us to make our signings then pick up whatever is left, We also need to realise that just because our signings havn't been big time charlies does not mean we can't do well derby didnt have a team of stars last year and although they did play some shite football they did quite well in the end didnt they.

P.S sorry about the rant just getting frustrated with all the negativity

I think if we wanted him we could have had him, Especially with the MM conection:102:

Bollocks, he would follow the money as anyone would, and they can offer a hell of a lot more than us. If we even went in for him, though I think we probably did

Not one for over the top statements but if he has gone to charlton then we have possibly missed out on a very good player who would have made our strike force look a damn sight more attractive.

Charlton have built a good forward line, my money is on them for a return.

Where is ours?

i'm not going to get downbeat.
God/Mandaric moves in mysterious ways i suppose.
Fact is: We will definitely be seeing all of the players rumoured to be joining us at the Walkers next season, unfortunately none of them will be wearing our shirt, but someone will, and whoever that is will hopefully be fit to wear it.

MM will not get guilty players in just by spin and good wages.
He got the club on the cheap and seems to want players the same way.
I just wish we didn't have the bull.... and could see realistically where we are. It will take more than one season to get up to the playoffs. I would say several teams are shaping up as stronger, even without including those relegated.
Im a MM fan but hes in danger if outsmarting himself.

Very true does anyone know if we were actually after todorov or was it just more speculation because of the MM link,I think we need to start realising other clubs are not just going to wait for us to make our signings then pick up whatever is left, We also need to realise that just because our signings havn't been big time charlies does not mean we can't do well derby didnt have a team of stars last year and although they did play some shite football they did quite well in the end didnt they.

P.S sorry about the rant just getting frustrated with all the negativity
you mean negative opinions surely :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673