tom huddlestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_roll

You know what worries me the most about you? I fear that you are not joking, I think you have genuinely sent a letter to Sven and I think you genuinely think it will be noticed, taken seriously and that it will make a difference to who Sven will sign.

So either you are a bored Tord Grip and thought you would have a bit of fun over the close season, or you are wrong in the head, genuinely as mad as a box of frogs! I know which I am going for...... you need help my friend

Initial thoughts on this is that is pure cack. Then a work colleague just had a text from a mate who saw Huddlestone in the high cross shopping centre on Saturday.

according to a Receptionist at the marriott he has had a meeting with sven , what a quality signing that would be,
DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

Bert is confirming this. :icon_eek:

Last edited:
You know what worries me the most about you? I fear that you are not joking, I think you have genuinely sent a letter to Sven and I think you genuinely think it will be noticed, taken seriously and that it will make a difference to who Sven will sign.

So either you are a bored Tord Grip and thought you would have a bit of fun over the close season, or you are wrong in the head, genuinely as mad as a box of frogs! I know which I am going for...... you need help my friend

No I'm not joking, the past 11 years I have been moaning, and moaning and moaning, sick to death of us signing rubbish players, selling our best players and getting no where, all I've done is moan and moan, then one day I thought to myself what's the point in moaning? Its not gonna solve anything, their still gonna do the same and we're still gonna go nowhere, then I thought the Club don't know my views on our player recruitment policy, so I decided to write a letter to Sven, and give him a list of 19 players aged between 16 and 26 who would help change this Clubs fortunes and turn us from a Budgens into a Tesco.

No I'm not joking, the past 11 years I have been moaning, and moaning and moaning, sick to death of us signing rubbish players, selling our best players and getting no where, all I've done is moan and moan, then one day I thought to myself what's the point in moaning? Its not gonna solve anything, their still gonna do the same and we're still gonna go nowhere, then I thought the Club don't know my views on our player recruitment policy, so I decided to write a letter to Sven, and give him a list of 19 players aged between 16 and 26 who would help change this Clubs fortunes and turn us from a Budgens into a Tesco.

Please tell me why Sven, a world class international manager will listen to you :102:

Initial thoughts on this is that is pure cack.

Same here... but then again this time last year I would have said the same if someone had said we'd end up with Yakubu and Kamara in our front 3, with Sven as manager and a group of Thais in charge who actually seem to give a shit.

Yep, that's confirmed it, you are a fruit loop!

Seriously tho, what makes you think that you have the right to tell one of the best managers around who to scout and who to sign? How long have you been a Manager or Scout and which of the top European teams have you done it for?

according to a Receptionist at the marriott he has had a meeting with sven , what a quality signing that would be,
DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER

Somebody else has seen his car on Friday in the car park at the Marriott. :icon_eek:

Yep, that's confirmed it, you are a fruit loop!

Seriously tho, what makes you think that you have the right to tell one of the best managers around who to scout and who to sign? How long have you been a Manager or Scout and which of the top European teams have you done it for?

What gives me the right? I'm a massive fan of the Club, no one in this country had heard of Eriksson when I started supporting the Club, I pay his wages.

What gives me the right? I'm a massive fan of the Club, no one in this country had heard of Eriksson when I started supporting the Club, I pay his wages.

So no-one in England had, in 1995 when you started supporting City, heard of Sampdoria's manager, Sven Goran Eriksson? Crikey.

Too right brother, he owes you big time. Damn straight, he'd better listen up, and listen good. Who does he think he is?

Why should that matter, the players you have on your list either weren't even born then, or were at least very young and hence never heard of, yet you would be happy for them to represent Leicester City and to pay their wages :102:

Why should that matter, the players you have on your list either weren't even born then, or were at least very young and hence never heard of, yet you would be happy for them to represent Leicester City and to pay their wages :102:

Oh come off it BBB, it's about democracy, Bod damn it.
He's marked all of the players on his list in his order of preference and if Sven has any sense he'll invite him in to have a sit down with him and a bit of a chat. They can go through his list together and Sven can decide which ones he's going to buy. They decide together, but Sven always has the last say.
That's how you spell democracy my friend, and I for one feel as though I'm witnessing a moment in history for the club.

I am going to get the sack if this doesn't end soon. My boss thinks I've taken some happy pills because I'm sniggering so much.

Oh come off it BBB, it's about democracy, Bod damn it.
He's marked all of the players on his list in his order of preference and if Sven has any sense he'll invite him in to have a sit down with him and a bit of a chat. They can go through his list together and Sven can decide which ones he's going to buy. They decide together, but Sven always has the last say.
That's how you spell democracy my friend, and I for one feel as though I'm witnessing a moment in history for the club.

Ok, if that is the way the club is going to be run, then I want my say as well damn it!

Super****, give me your list so I can put the players in my order of preference, we can then have a meeting with Sven together to outline what is needed. I feel this is only fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566