tom huddlestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huddlestone is too good to drop down a division. I would love it if we signed him though.

Im embarrased that non City fans might come on here and see that some of us beleive this may be possible.

After we signed Bellamy last year I think anything is possible. I believe I'd be more embarrassed about your spelling.

I would put Huddlestone in a similar calibre bracket to Yakubu....

Im embarrased that non City fans might come on here and see that some of us beleive this may be possible.

Some might have believed that it would be impossible to have Sven as manager.

Some might have believed that it would be impossible to get somebody like Yakubu on loan.

Some might have believed that it would be impossible to get Real Madrid as pre-season opponents.

Some might have believed that it would be impossible to have Sven as manager.

Some might have believed that it would be impossible to get somebody like Yakubu on loan.

Some might have believed that it would be impossible to get Real Madrid as pre-season opponents.

Quite.

Common sense would suggest that Huddlestone would be welcomed by a number of Premiership sides if he were available. I can't really see us being in the running on this one although Sven has already surprised us before.

Bert (foxestalk) is definately a reliable source, he has confirmed a meeting took place but that we were not to expect anything to come of it!

Common sense would suggest that Huddlestone would be welcomed by a number of Premiership sides if he were available. I can't really see us being in the running on this one although Sven has already surprised us before.

Common sense would suggest that Tottenham might not want to loan him to one of their divisional rivals.

Last edited:
Sven & Yakubu are former world beaters. Huddlestone is very much in his prime.

All the more reason that Tottenham might not want him playing against them in the Premier League.

Huddlestone has the same agent (company at least) as Naughton. It could be that Sven was speaking to the agent about Naughton and for whatever reason Huddlestone was in town with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670