tom huddlestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come off it BBB, it's about democracy, Bod damn it.
He's marked all of the players on his list in his order of preference and if Sven has any sense he'll invite him in to have a sit down with him and a bit of a chat. They can go through his list together and Sven can decide which ones he's going to buy. They decide together, but Sven always has the last say.
That's how you spell democracy my friend, and I for one feel as though I'm witnessing a moment in history for the club.
My question is this, was a suggested transfer price attached to each of the players?
What was the grand total, and can the Scout afford their wages too?

My question is this, was a suggested transfer price attached to each of the players?
What was the grand total, and can the Scout afford their wages too?

I seriously doubt that Sven's the kinda man that likes to get bogged down with such technicalities. He'll probably just let the market dictate the price, seems fair to me.

I am going to get the sack if this doesn't end soon. My boss thinks I've taken some happy pills because I'm sniggering so much.

You're ok the forum is going to be updated at 5pm. :icon_wink

Is this the same Tom Huddlestone that was on the verge of getting in the England team before getting injured? The same Tom Huddlestone that captained a Tottenham side against Inter Milan in this year's Champions Legaue?

I'm getting to that safehouse. Fast.

Is this the same Tom Huddlestone that was on the verge of getting in the England team before getting injured? The same Tom Huddlestone that captained a Tottenham side against Inter Milan in this year's Champions Legaue?

I'm getting to that safehouse. Fast.

The same Tom Huddlestone that isn't getting into Spurs team but he's a good player so they won't necessarily want to sell him, rather loan him out to build his fitness at a lower level.

Not saying this is likely or anything. Just saying, maybe it's not as silly as some are making out ;)

The same Tom Huddlestone that isn't getting into Spurs team but he's a good player so they won't necessarily want to sell him, rather loan him out to build his fitness at a lower level.

Not saying this is likely or anything. Just saying, maybe it's not as silly as some are making out ;)

There are probably 15 Premiier League clubs that would have him in their side.

a lad from my class was in the scouts, got a badge for something or other

self importance i think it was

If we start signing players based on a man's letter I want no further part in the club's support base.

Just think superscout,what if Sven by coincidence,happened to buy one of your players from the list will you take the credit for it:icon_wink

I did, but then switched it off again - it was turning into comedy gold :icon_lol:

Indeed, I agree. But as I said, it wouldn't matter if Spurs would rather he went to a lower level. Personally I think this would probably be a waste of a loan space. Not really a position we need to strengthen and by the sounds of the plan is to get back all our current loans for next season...

Indeed, I agree. But as I said, it wouldn't matter if Spurs would rather he went to a lower level. Personally I think this would probably be a waste of a loan space. Not really a position we need to strengthen and by the sounds of the plan is to get back all our current loans for next season...

I think it's exactly where we need to strengthen. We are in dire need of a strong midfielder that can pass and not easily get knocked off the ball. I don't think we'll get him though

I think it's exactly where we need to strengthen. We are in dire need of a strong midfielder that can pass and not easily get knocked off the ball. I don't think we'll get him though

Agree.

Huddlestone would be an amazing signing! Suprised anyone says otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572