Tommy Doherty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
No f*ckin way! RovRum mate I was in goal for City at half time for that penalty shoot-out, they we're all called me a wanker so I got my bum out to them! I bet we must have met!!!!!!!

Yeah, I remember you going on about that Malf, then Rov did and I thought it must have been him who had been going on about it. You must have met, did Rov score past Malf???

Was Rov taking part for York or Leicester? I was obviously City till I die like, but Rov Rum might have been on York's team with his northern links.

I was playing for Leicester, and this is pretty unbeleivable, i may have met my comic hero without knowing it, so malf had you mentioned all this before?

rotherhamfox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
No f*ckin way! RovRum mate I was in goal for City at half time for that penalty shoot-out, they we're all called me a wanker so I got my bum out to them! I bet we must have met!!!!!!!

Yeah, I remember you going on about that Malf, then Rov did and I thought it must have been him who had been going on about it. You must have met, did Rov score past Malf???

Was Rov taking part for York or Leicester? I was obviously City till I die like, but Rov Rum might have been on York's team with his northern links.

I was playing for Leicester, and this pretty unbeleivable, i may have met my comic hero without knowing it.

Jasper Carrot ways takings pennos as well!!!!! :wink:

Babylon said:
rotherhamfox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

I was playing for Leicester, and this pretty unbeleivable, i may have met my comic hero without knowing it.

Jasper Carrot ways takings pennos as well!!!!! :wink:

He was indeed, it was one hell of an evening. Took fookin ages to get into the ground then accidently got put in the city end, i mean i was a leicester fan already by then, but since we were close to York we bought tickets for their end, so we ended up in the city end and just before half time some bloke came round asking for kids, which i was rather worried about, but after he explained what we were doing, that we would be representing the city i jumped at the chance. Half time came and the gate was opened i ran onto the pitch and i felt on top of the world, the york keeper was ready and so was i, i picked the ball up from the half way line ran towards the goal beautiful curler past their keeper, didnt even move. Second i ran up, same place beyond the keeper, i actually slipped and was laid on me back arms outstreched, then the chanting began 'Sign him up, Sign him up', i was expecting MON to come out with a pen in one hand and a contract in the other but it wasnt to be, but i left the field with a warm feeling inside, and it had nothing to do with the bovril id had quickly before going out, magic moment i will never forget.

rotherhamfox said:
just before half time some bloke came round asking for kids

Thought you were going to say it was malf for a minute.... :shock:

I remember the shootout but can't remember anything that actually happened in it. To many beers before the game :oops:

Babylon said:
rotherhamfox said:
just before half time some bloke came round asking for kids

Thought you were going to say it was malf for a minute.... :shock:

I remember the shootout but can't remember anything that actually happened in it. To many beers before the game :oops:

Could well have been malf on the prowl :wink: , but no it was great, just wished it could have led to bigger things than Maltby Juniors.

rotherhamfox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

I was playing for Leicester, and this is pretty unbeleivable, i may have met my comic hero without knowing it, so malf had you mentioned all this before?

Yeah I mentioned this months ago, I was in goal for city up the york end and they were all giving me loads of abuse. So I got my ass out, there was some flashes from the cameras I was hoping to be in the papers but never saw anything the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757