Tommy Doherty

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom W

New Member
Apparently we're going to sign Tommy Doherty in the next 10 days, for a fee believed to be as high as £1m??
 
Tom W said:
Apparently we're going to sign Tommy Doherty in the next 10 days, for a fee believed to be as high as £1m??

Says who? Link?
 
Tom W said:
Apparently we're going to sign Tommy Doherty in the next 10 days, for a fee believed to be as high as £1m??

Where did you hear that mate? I very much doubt we'd spend any near that amount on a player this season.
 
LS6_Fox said:
Tom W said:
Apparently we're going to sign Tommy Doherty in the next 10 days, for a fee believed to be as high as £1m??

Where did you hear that mate? I very much doubt we'd spend any near that amount on a player this season.

Cainy probably told him!!! :roll:
 
Who the hell is Cainy?
 
Joe_Fox said:
Who the hell is Cainy?

Search for some of his posts the guy is hilarious. He comes out with such a load of made up shit. Ask scowy he's seen what he's like.
 
I'll keep them peeled.
 
I've heard a mumble about this chap coming to us a while ago, possibly last week. It won't be for a million pound though, a couple of hundred thousand maximum.
 
I heard a quarter of a million, sounds about right. Not a bad player but not brilliant either.
 
I've heard from a reliable source we're preparing a £20 million bid for Shevchenko (cheers for the info cainy) :shock:
 
He is Bristol City's Steven Gerrard. :roll:
 
Anyone saw him,what type of player is he, atacking or defensive.
 
LS6_Fox said:
I've heard from a reliable source we're preparing a £20 million bid for Shevchenko (cheers for the info cainy) :shock:
Yeah and i heard from Alex_LedgeEnd that we're signing Akinbiyi aswell! :D
 
You too! I heard those aswell, must be try, not sure about the Hoddle one though.
 
Docherty

He is by far their best player, why would a new manager want to sell his best asset, or maybe the proposed sale was the reason Danny Wilson decidedto leave.
Iwatched the pla
y-off final and noticed that everything revolved around him ala Muzzy, I also remember the commontator saying that he has seen him many times and that he is improving with every game
He is IMO the type of player that MA should and indeed promised to bring in. A slight gamble but we need youth, and the hope that some will turn out to be a "Muzzy"
 
Re: Docherty

dpjfox said:
He is by far their best player, why would a new manager want to sell his best asset, or maybe the proposed sale was the reason Danny Wilson decidedto leave.
Iwatched the pla
y-off final and noticed that everything revolved around him ala Muzzy, I also remember the commontator saying that he has seen him many times and that he is improving with every game
He is IMO the type of player that MA should and indeed promised to bring in. A slight gamble but we need youth, and the hope that some will turn out to be a "Muzzy"

Good post, I agree. If he was to sign and go on to be half of what Muzzy is then I'd be happy.
 
Re: Docherty

dpjfox said:
He is by far their best player, why would a new manager want to sell his best asset, or maybe the proposed sale was the reason Danny Wilson decidedto leave.
Iwatched the pla
y-off final and noticed that everything revolved around him ala Muzzy, I also remember the commontator saying that he has seen him many times and that he is improving with every game
He is IMO the type of player that MA should and indeed promised to bring in. A slight gamble but we need youth, and the hope that some will turn out to be a "Muzzy"

We need to sign players that will grow up into PL players. They must show enough now to give confidence that it will happen, like Izzet, Lennon et al., and not like Marshall, Benjamin et al. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3478
2Leeds Utd3472
3Ipswich3369
4Southampton3367
5West Brom3355
6Hull City3354
7Preston 3452
8Coventry City3451
9Norwich City3351
10Sunderland3347
11Watford3344
12Bristol City3344
13Middlesbro3244
14Cardiff City3341
15Birmingham3238
16Blackburn 3338
17Plymouth 3337
18Swansea City3336
19Stoke City3335
20Huddersfield3334
21Millwall3333
22QPR3332
23Sheffield W3329
24Rotherham Utd3319

Latest posts

Top